All teen and kid member reviews for The Mysterious Benedict Society

Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2009

My favorite book!

This series is the BEST series I have ever read. 4 children solve mysteries and help the world using friendship and knowledge. I read the first book when I was 7 and the second when I was 9. I loved the books! I can't WAIT until the 3rd book comes out in October. Everyone is SURE to love this book no matter what!
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

these review's are messed up!

NO WAY FOR AGE 9! Better for ages 11 to 13.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 28, 2011

Intrieging mystery for every one

This book is an exciting kick-off to a great series. There's excitement on every page, and you will probably learn something along the way.
Teen, 17 years old Written byEliasador February 25, 2011

Lovely novel for kids

This is a great book. Even though it is for young kids, it really makes them think outside the box. It is totally original in its plots and characters. Especially S. Q. Pedalian, he is the bomb!
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2014

My favorite book ever!

Awesome! This is my favorite book of all time!
Teen, 13 years old Written byaspiring13yrold... December 19, 2009
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2009

One of my favorite books!

The Mysterious Benedict Society is an exceptional book. It is mature in the sense that the children use words some adults might not even know, and they speak very intelligently. This is a combination of mystery, comedy, and adventure. It almost makes you think that this could really happen!
Kid, 9 years old June 8, 2013

THE BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some parts (1 or 2) a little confusing but an amazing book!!
Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2011

I think it is a great book if you are into mysteries.

Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2010
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2010

definetely a GREAT buy!!!

at first when I read the summary on the back cover, i was iffy about buying it. it made the book sound really boring. but i had a good feeling about it, so i bought the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd book. MY OPINION NOW IS DEFINETELY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT WAS BEFORE! this book is great!! it's interesting, mysterious, exciting, and overall fun to read! i haven't finished the whole book yet, i'm only near the 150th page. but so far, i am IMPRESSED! i could not put this book down. it's exciting from the start. whenever i read it, i feel like i am there, with the characters experiencing the same adventures. i am so glad i bought the books and i DEFINETELY recommend it to anyone who loves to read!
Kid, 9 years old August 18, 2015

I'm sorry, did I say executed?

This is my favorite book of all time! My mom and I love it! Reynie is a great leader, Sticky is brilliant, Kate (my favorite) is resourceful, and Constance (my other favorite) is brave. This book is also really funny, thanks to Kate, Number 2 (aka Old Yellow suit), S.Q., Constance... Oh, I could go on for hours! It's about gifted kids who go on a secret mission. Read It!
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2011

Great book

There are some hard words in it. I've read all the books so far. Is this book also placed in the girls section? If not that's sexist.
Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2010

Carlie's Review

I absolutely love the books and the certain kind of writing reminds me of the Harry Potter series and the tales of Unfortunate Events series.I would recommend this book to anyone because of the adventures it takes you. Lately i have been reading the first one i am towards the end and can not wait until the end.And personally my favorite character is Renyie Muldoon
Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2010
I love it im an 11 year old from oak lawn i read it in school with my teacher and me and the whole class read it we read all three and my personal favorite was the second one
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2009

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read it!!! Really good for 10+!

I LOVE the Mysterious Benedict Society books. I'm 11 and they are my favorite books ever. I fell in love with them!!!!! I read 200 pages a night. :D. My favorite character is Kate because she believes in herself and always makes people smile and she does the impossible.
Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2009

Amazing book, but a little confusing.

I love the Mysterious Benedict Society!!! It's one of the best books ever, but it's a little confusing for some people.
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2009

EXCELLENT-OOO!

There's nothing wrong with it. It's excellent!
Kid, 9 years old April 14, 2010

Mysterious Benedict Society

This book was great to read and it made me want to read more. I don't think that anyone should not be able to read this book because there's nothing wrong with it.
Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2010

The best book ever! A must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi fellow book lovers! Hannahluv4ever here, and do I have a book for you! The Mysterious Benedict Society is the best book for kids 9 to 13. You will really love the characters as much as I did! I read it in under a week! I finally got my mom into reading it with me ( we are reading the 1st book so far) and she likes it. No. LOVES it. She even got a copy for all of them. Even my 2 other brothers want to get into the action (but they are more into the Redwall series) too. The Mysterious Benedict Society will rule all books.