Kid reviews for The Mysterious Benedict Society

Suspenseful mystery with a Lemony Snicket vibe.

Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2009

My favorite book!

This series is the BEST series I have ever read. 4 children solve mysteries and help the world using friendship and knowledge. I read the first book when I was 7 and the second when I was 9. I loved the books! I can't WAIT until the 3rd book comes out in October. Everyone is SURE to love this book no matter what!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 28, 2011

Intrieging mystery for every one

This book is an exciting kick-off to a great series. There's excitement on every page, and you will probably learn something along the way.

Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2014

My favorite book ever!

Awesome! This is my favorite book of all time!
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

these review's are messed up!

NO WAY FOR AGE 9! Better for ages 11 to 13.
Teen, 17 years old Written byEliasador February 25, 2011

Lovely novel for kids

This is a great book. Even though it is for young kids, it really makes them think outside the box. It is totally original in its plots and characters. Especially S. Q. Pedalian, he is the bomb!

Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2010

definetely a GREAT buy!!!

at first when I read the summary on the back cover, i was iffy about buying it. it made the book sound really boring. but i had a good feeling about it, so i bought the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd book. MY OPINION NOW IS DEFINETELY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT WAS BEFORE! this book is great!! it's interesting, mysterious, exciting, and overall fun to read! i haven't finished the whole book yet, i'm only near the 150th page. but so far, i am IMPRESSED! i could not put this book down. it's exciting from the start. whenever i read it, i feel like i am there, with the characters experiencing the same adventures. i am so glad i bought the books and i DEFINETELY recommend it to anyone who loves to read!

Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2009

One of my favorite books!

The Mysterious Benedict Society is an exceptional book. It is mature in the sense that the children use words some adults might not even know, and they speak very intelligently. This is a combination of mystery, comedy, and adventure. It almost makes you think that this could really happen!
Teen, 13 years old Written byaspiring13yrold... December 19, 2009

Kid, 9 years old June 8, 2013

THE BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some parts (1 or 2) a little confusing but an amazing book!!

Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2011

I think it is a great book if you are into mysteries.

Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2010
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2009

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read it!!! Really good for 10+!

I LOVE the Mysterious Benedict Society books. I'm 11 and they are my favorite books ever. I fell in love with them!!!!! I read 200 pages a night. :D. My favorite character is Kate because she believes in herself and always makes people smile and she does the impossible.

Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2009

EXCELLENT-OOO!

There's nothing wrong with it. It's excellent!

Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2017

Hard to understand if you're not mature

I love this series. I read it when I was 9. I am a very avid reader and probably read about 10-20 books a month. I just reread these books, but I have to say, I MISSED a lot of stuff when I read it the first time. Kinda hard to understand if you're a younger kid.

Kid, 9 years old August 18, 2015

I'm sorry, did I say executed?

This is my favorite book of all time! My mom and I love it! Reynie is a great leader, Sticky is brilliant, Kate (my favorite) is resourceful, and Constance (my other favorite) is brave. This book is also really funny, thanks to Kate, Number 2 (aka Old Yellow suit), S.Q., Constance... Oh, I could go on for hours! It's about gifted kids who go on a secret mission. Read It!

Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2010

The best book ever! A must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi fellow book lovers! Hannahluv4ever here, and do I have a book for you! The Mysterious Benedict Society is the best book for kids 9 to 13. You will really love the characters as much as I did! I read it in under a week! I finally got my mom into reading it with me ( we are reading the 1st book so far) and she likes it. No. LOVES it. She even got a copy for all of them. Even my 2 other brothers want to get into the action (but they are more into the Redwall series) too. The Mysterious Benedict Society will rule all books.

Teen, 17 years old Written bymdo556 December 9, 2008

I loved this book!

I loved this book I think it is good for ages 8+. It is a wonderful adventurous book with much action. Things happen that you never expect in this book. It really is a mysterious book. I loved it A LOT and it is probably my 2nd favorite book. I have told my friends about it and from the mild description I gave them they said they would try it out because it sounded pretty good. I recomend this book to read to yourself, someone else read it for you a group or any other possible way to read a book.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviegeek22 December 30, 2017

Great book, with awesome plot and good role modles

This book was amazing when I read it. With an awesome plot and heroic adventures this book will have you at the edge of your seat in no time. There is some violence and messages about are world that older people will get. All four members of the Mysterious Benedict Society are all great role models and the over all message is about friendship and faith in each other.

Kid, 9 years old December 19, 2017

The Mysterious Benedict Society Book Review

I have heard about this book for a while, and was curious so I decided to read it. I am glad I did. Trenton Lee Stewart is a remarkable author. This book is about bunches of kids who take a really difficult test and only four pass, so they are granted special opportunities which turn out to be going to a gifted academy and spying on the evil man who owns it. The book is absolutely perfect for anyone who has ever felt different and for gifted readers. Action packed with suspense, great characters, educational value, and amazing writing style, this is the kind of thing you’ll want to read. I have reread this book a number of times and it is definitely worth reading. I have recommended it to dozens of people already and hope to recommend it to even more with this book review. For a while I have been looking for something like this. Trenton Lee Stewart is an author to watch!