Kid reviews for The Mysterious Cheese Thief: Geronimo Stilton #31

The Mysterious Cheese Thief: Geronimo Stilton #31 Poster Image

Interesting mystery

I think it is interesting how Geronimo solves the mystery. Very interesting read

I LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not read this book yet but I love the others! my favorite one so far is probably "cat and mouse in a haunted house" it was a little creepy but I like kinda creepy things. the scariest one so far was probably "the mummy with no name" my least favorite so far was probably "a cheese colored camper" but it was still awesome. my friend introduced me to the series. these books inspired me to write my own series! i haven't published any yet but the series is called "Hamilton Hamy" he's a talking hamster my first book will be "An Easter Adventure for Hamilton" if you like "Geronimo Stilton" you'll love my series. I'm 9 and I love Geronimo Stilton!

good book series

good geronimo stilton book

soooooooooooo goooooooooood

it has a good message i read this when i was younger and loved it i think it is funny not at alllllllllllllllll inapropriate it is only funny and sweet

I liked reading this when I was younger. Silly/funny book. Perfect for 7 and up.

Perfect for 7 year olds and up.

Geronimo Stilton is a laugh out loud book series.every single one has a great adventure and mystery.I haven't read this book yet but I bet it's really funny.

boon's rating

i loved this book when i was three! it gets on my nerves so much now. he is always acting so polite and never says anything objectional or rude. good for 6 year olds.

Perfect for 5 - 8 year olds

This book I loved when I was 7 and i would really recommend it for 7 yearolds.