Parent reviews for The One: The Selection, Book 3

Thrilling, swoon-worthy romantic finale to popular series.

Adult Written byiwolfv18 June 12, 2019

Great Conclution

And here, we're back again as you can see. HAha.

Anyways, yes, if you've seen my last two reviews, you'll understand that I loved this book from start to finish and this one too, took me about two days to finish because it was THAT good that I couldn't put it down and yes, this last book made me cry so much.

That letter reading was quite heartbreaking for me and I balled my eyes out so much for that next three days as I was reading the story.

I love the way it ended. It was a nice conclusion to the first two books.
Adult Written byrebma97 July 14, 2015

Great conclusion

The One is the ending to the "first" trilogy in The Selection (the fourth book deals with America's daughter), and it's really good. Probably the best out of the series. I'm glad America made up her mind about Maxon, and the romance/politics are all very interesting. Violence: There is a lot more violence in this one, and unfortunately, some favorite characters get killed. Sex: Much more kissing/making out between America and Maxon, including one with his shirt off.

Adult Written byApril R. February 17, 2016

Great series for a teen girl

Overall I liked the series, although there were times I wanted to smack both lead characters. They both grew throughout the trilogy, but at times I became frustrated with their behaviors. I guess that's the teen for you.
Overall this book is pretty safe read for 13+. Some rebel violence, some kissing. America is wishy washy about her romantic feelings, but she is a great example in many ways in how she feels the people of the country should be treated.