All parent member reviews for The Quest Begins: Seekers, Book 1

Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written bycheesecake125 February 28, 2011

Great series

Seekers series shows the life of bears and animals and how cruel it is. There are bloody violent scenes but it goes into the lives of the bears.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byNK17 June 7, 2013

great series but the 3/5 violence is accurate

OK I love this series and I hate how people think this book is boring. Erin Hunter also made the warriors series and warriors is very popular, all over YouTube, hot topic and more, but seekers is not frequently talked about. that said I love this book and the entire seekers series. I flagged violence because the mauling and shootouts could frighten/disturb children, also seekers and warriors are noted by the public and myself for their dark tone, depictions of blood and themes... so I would say a tough 2nd grader and older should read, its also very enjoyable for adults even if it is a kids book.
Adult Written byTinkerbell345 May 25, 2015

Great

I thought this was a good book for anyone looking for a series for the summer,or a school year.I would recommend this for 5th graders and up.
Educator and Parent of a 8 year old Written byCJ2009 September 27, 2009

Great Read for Animal Lovers

As I read this book for the first time, I was unaware that it was part of a series. I was shocked and upset to discover it at the end of the book! The first chapter of the second book that is included in the first was a bit of appeasement, for which I am grateful. I loved it, but as previous readers have said....read it slow, there are a lot of details.
Adult Written bymr.duesbag October 15, 2011

When will they review warriors?! Warriors is SO much better!

Parent of a 17 year old Written bysfv September 26, 2009
who dies in the plane crash again? i know her name starts with an "n"