Kid reviews for The Second Summer of the Sisterhood

The Second Summer of the Sisterhood Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

I didn't finish this book.

After 110 pages, I gave up. I was very disappointed by this book, as I really liked the first one and was expecting a good sequel. I was very bored by this book and was reluctant to read anymore, which I didn't expect because the first book was really good. I agree with some of the reviewers that the pants don't seem so special anymore, and that the characters haven't changed much. I don't plan on finishing this series anytime soon.

Loved it!

A little less exciting then the first, but awesome all the same. More sex than the first book, but nothing too explicit. Lena's ex-boyfriend Kostos has sex with a girl he barely knew, and she lies and says she's pregnant. These girls are great; they are true best friends who share everything with each other and are pretty good role models.

second summer of the sisterhood

very good book!

One of my fave books. In a way you get to know the girls as one of your friends. You relate to them through hard times and good times. You learn from this book. Also even the moms in this book learn their story, which is setting a good rolemodel for their girls. Amazing charecter, I cant wait to read the 3rd one!

love it

Great!

Great like the first book. A little more sad and dramatic, though. Worth-reading.

Great book

Just like the first, this book is great filled wsith friendship, hard times, family problems and more. Could have done without the sex.

LoVe It!!!!

OMG I just love these books....I don't know what to say...I know there may be some saxual content, but its a book, and if you perfer not to read things like that then don't...I just don't know what else to say besides that I've never read such a good book series

BETTER THAN THE FIRST!!!

This was a great book! I think that hirls under the age of 12 definetly CANNOT read this though! There was a lot of sexual content in some parts but it was still a wom=nderful book for ages 12+. I think that you should read the first one before this one though...otherwise...it won't make sense and some of it eil seem pointless. All four girls are back and are trying to find out how to fix thier problems, this time they are different then the first. This sequal is the BEST that I have ever read!!! READ IT!!!