Kid reviews for The Secret of the Unicorn: The Adventures of Tintin

Exciting pirate-treasure search in classic Tintin series.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 8 years old January 5, 2020

REAAAAAAAAAALLY good book

I honestly don’t agree with the drinking it's not that bad Captain Haddock drinks a snowy the dog drinks whisky a little bit so does Tintin but the book is VERY good and pulls you in.quite a bit of violence but other than that pretty good book.

Educational Value
Kid, 9 years old July 27, 2018

Good Book

I really liked this book because it was very good. It has some cartoon violence, but there is no gore or blood. I think kids 9 + will really enjoy this, but it depends what they like and what their limit of too much action is. It's got a good plot and I think Tintin is a really good role model. He's kind and smart and he always knows what to say. He doesn't ever intend to do harm to anyone and he is very loyal to all of his friends. I recommend this book for parents who want to introduce their kids to the Tintin series. It's a great starter.

PS: Captain Haddock DOES drink a lot, but by some coincidence, Tintin always manages to stop him. The characters are lovable and kind to each other, and once you read one book it'll probably be up their with your other faves.

Thanks for reading, parents and children!