Kid reviews for The Serpent King

The Serpent King Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Page Turning!

A fantastic book

This book is absolutely wonderful. It's so real, so deep, and so emotional. It's another one of those books that describes the lives of teenagers without insulting those teens or inaccurately describing them. The book really speaks to you on a deeper level and gives you a new perspective on life. I would recommend this book for any high school. Youngest I would give it to would be an 8th grader. Absolutely recommend this book!

Yu will cry sooooo much

OMG very intense! It shows what the real world is. I literaly cried for an hour ans the next 10 chapters. I recommend if you like heart wrenching books. BEST BOOK EVER!!

Words don't do this book justice. It felt like my heart had stepped on a lego when I finished. I highly recommend this book to anyone, I think kids 12+ will have no probelm understanding the content. If your younger and considering reading it I would not discourage you from doing so because it is a really powerful story.

The Serpent King

I love this book. It shows what life could be like when your dad is in jail and your mom doesn't support you. It shows great friendship ties.

Incredible with a tearjerker part

This was an incredible debut novel. I loved it. This next part is a sort-of-spoiler so don't read on if you want to read the book with a totally clean mindset. My favorite character was killed and oh my gosh I cried for like 30 minutes at 11 pm at night trying to read the rest of the book while sobbing. The library book has tear stains on it now, no joke.