Kid reviews for The Shadow Throne: The Ascendance Trilogy, Book 3

The Shadow Throne: The Ascendance Trilogy, Book 3 Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

super good!!! dont read entire review if you haven't read the first 2 books

This book is an excellent 3rd book for this series. It's about war between kingdoms. It has quite a bit of violence (what should be expected from a book about war). It also has some romance- marriages, a kiss. Overall this is an amazing book, and an awesome series. I highly recommend this book if you like adventure stories and lots of action. It has super good twists and I absolutely loved it. I mean I just can't say enough good things about this series!!!!!

AMAZING BOOK

AMAZING! Couldn't put down the book! Jennifer will get you wrapped into the book you wont be able to stop thinking about how GREAT and SHOCKING twister her series are! especially the ascendence trilogy! THEY NEED TO MAKE A MOVIE ON THIS SERIES!! AND THE MARK OF THE THEIF SERIES!!

Good Job Jennifer Nielsen

Great book but not as good as first two. Check the first two out please.

I just love "The False Prince," series and I love this book even more!

I'm waiting for the 4th book to come out this October. Romance: It has a little near the end. Jaron and Imogen are in love and talk about love in a prison. They kiss and talk about marriage. Tobias and the betrothed princess also fall in love, but there's no "romance" between them. Violence/Scariness: Soldiers die in war, Imogen gets shot with an arrow, and Jaron continues to get beaten up. Note: The violence isn't too graphic, but it is pretty brutal. Overall, it's a very terrific book.

Ok... I mean great... I mean...!

Ok, I love this series so much! The characters are so amazing and real and sympathetic, and the plot is insane. You literally have no idea what is going to happen next. It is just... I have no words. When I finished reading this series for the first time, I just sat there for five minutes geeking out about how awesome it was, and I was so excited when I heard that there was actually going to be a fourth installment next October. Of course, they're going to have to do something about the name of the series (it is the Ascendance Trilogy, after all), but still!

Easiest one to read out of the series

Good, but the not as good as the others.

Don't get me wrong the is a good book, but it didn't have the same quality as the first. When I put the too much sex button down, it isn't really that much sexual/romantic content, but not something to say "Not applicable". The romance in "The False Prince " with Imogen and Jaron was all well and good. But (SPOILERS COMING) The marry along with 2 other characters and for the age it seems rather strange.

Awesome but maybe too violent for young kids *SPOILERS*

This book is fantastic! Still there is a kiss, two teenage marriages, mentions of people being hurt in war, a teen girl being shot in the heart-shoulder area with an arrow, someone being stabbed (not fatally), someone being stabbed through the heart, and two boys almost being hung, one even goes unconscious. Not fatally though.

A good conclusion to the trilogy.

*MAJOR SPOILERS* This book was very good, but was very sad. It was mostly about war. One of the supporting characters (and love interest of the main character) is thought to be dead for a good chunk of the book, but is miraculously found alive later. There is some violence but nothing disturbing or gory. There is death and injuries, as is expected when it comes to war stories. There is talk about marriage and questioning love. It was very sad, but was a good conclusion. I was pleased with it and the rest of the trilogy. I definitely recommend this book. This trilogy is my favorite series ever!

Plot twist upon plot twist

This book kept me guessing until the end! The writing style was not superb, but the wit and humor displayed by Jaron, the main character and "boy king," as well as the many surprises in the plot held my attention until the last page.