Kid reviews for The Sky Is Everywhere

Mature read has teen finding her way after her sister dies.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLillianreads September 12, 2020

Descent

I think it was good but, I read it right after reading Mandy Nelson other book, I’ll give you the sun, which is the best book you’ll ever read. So this book was just a little disappointing. There is some inappropriate stuff but I mean it’s a romance, what do you expect. I read this when I was 12.

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old July 22, 2020

The Sky is Everywhere

Great book. Not reccomendable for children younger than 13. Has some innapropriatte scenes but that is for the parent to decide if acceptable. Breathtaking description, so emotial you can feel for they main character (not gonna say spoilers). Please take the time to read it!! Teaches kids to appreciate family and just to be alive. Swearing in my case wasn't a problem but again that's your parents decision.

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written byloveisscary January 16, 2020

extraordinary book.

this book is intense. as i sit here in the darkness, with tears streaming down my face, head ringing with a shrilling noise. i don’t even know what to do anymore, i’ve wanted to die so badly but the way this book is showing how people grieve i want to live for the sake of never making anyone go through this. my head is ringing, my eyes are hurting, my throat is tight. i’ve never been so in love with a book before. i don’t know if any others will ever compare.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMariferrdz03 April 14, 2019

This book is an absolute must!!!

This book had me hooked from beggining to end. It uncoveres the story of Lennie Walker a 17 year old girl who lost her sister and lives with her grandma and uncle due to the fact that her mom left when she was 1. You will NOT regret reading this book. And you will not want to put it down. Finished it in 2 days!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEva Skie November 20, 2018

Eva Skie Shaw

it is very inspirational and has a strong feminine aspect with great lessons and strong caricatures that learn great life lessons.

Teen, 15 years old Written bykasi71712 July 20, 2012

Good Read...

I would recommend this book to be for a more mature audience due to the fact that there is some sexy material, like when Toby and Lennie hook up and when her and Joe are on the bed kissing and talking about sex. The language has some cussing but it's not every 5 sentences. There is mention about drugs with her friend Sarah

Teen, 15 years old Written byRomancefanatic28 August 19, 2010

Read it as a tween and wished I had read it later

I love this book, it has changed how i think of things and a lot of my perspective on life. Ever since I read it, I have taken seriously some things that I hadn't before, and Baily had been my kind-of literary role model, next to don quixote, etc.