Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for The Titan's Curse: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3

More excitement at the Percy Jackson series midpoint.

Parent of a 2, 4, 6, and 8 year old Written byjennwhitmer October 14, 2010
I enjoyed the story, and it's action packed. The biggest problem is with the way the demigods were conceived. There is a lot of talk about the gods sleeping with humans to make the demigods. Until your child is ready to understand babies out of marriage, this book isn't for him.

Educational Value
Adult Written byreasonable mom August 14, 2011

read first

this series is very dark and violent. no question. there is also a lot of swearing, even if it is alternative swear words. I would proceed with caution. Know your child's limits. I read the series before proceeding and suggest the same for anyone.

Parent of a 3, 7, 8, and 10 year old Written byh_nem December 13, 2009

family fun

it was pretty good. good read for all ages
Parent Written byMundo_Gx August 5, 2014

nice movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parent of a 6, 8, and 10 year old Written bypebchristian March 23, 2010

A good "halfway" book

It is not as good as the others before and after it but a good "halfway" book for the series. This book was exciting and has a lot of dark humor.
Adult Written bynurikaayutiara October 26, 2014

Adult Written byunknown65917 January 24, 2015
Very good book. Too much violence and death, as well as sadness. A girl goes missing and another one dies, leaving her brother in grief. Mild cursing with words like heck, stupid, idiot, darn, a joke revolving around the word damn, and a boy who tells someone to shove something up their (rest was cut off). A mention of Thalia's mom being a heavy drinker that died drunk driving, and an activities director at camp forgets not to offer the underage campers wine.

Educational Value
Adult Written bydaviddzapata April 4, 2016

Percy Jackson The Titans Curse Book Review

Percy is a half mortal half human he lives in camp half-blood where a lot of kids like himself go there. Percy is the son of Poseidon and is a hero at camp half-blood. He and three other friends are on the hunt to save a Goddess. I recommend this book to any kids 12 and up.