All teen and kid member reviews for The Virginity Club

Teen, 16 years old Written bylovekatebrian January 17, 2009

I couldn't stop reading. I read for 4 hours straight.!!!!

Loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved the book. It's has some sexual material but i think that is what makes it a good book. It's not to over the top.But it's still interesting.
Teen, 14 years old Written byellaleah June 30, 2012

Maybe for older children

I really enjoyed this book, but I wouldn't recomend this book for children. As I am 14, I can't really say much but I will say this, The Virginity Club is a book that is not raunchy or constantly sex ridden. It is a book about teenage romance, issues and conflicts in the family. It has positive messages, such as waiting until you are ready and not buying into peer pressure, loving and trusting your family, and standing up for yourself and what you believe in.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynavysister18 January 15, 2012

The Virginity Club

the virginity club was a very humorous book. Its true they talk about sex and "hook ups" but the main points are the mistakes. The author has the girls rethinking their decisions and some even waiting till marriage to give up their virginity. Some girls talk about actually have sex and how it felt, though a mistake for one, its something she wouldnt take back for another. All in all the virginity club is a good book for teens.