Kid reviews for The Wanderer

Award-winning tale takes risks with storytelling.

Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

UMM..

a bit odd but overall a good read. I thought it was weird but thats my personal opinion. Perfectly acceptable for anyone over 10.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytee-hee January 12, 2011

best book ever

this was definatly creech's best book yet. i cant understand why anyone could not like such a book, Its story could fuel your heart and captivate you mind with its breath taking human beauty a must read for anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 9 years old April 13, 2010

A great book

This book is very well written and I loved it. The main character (Sophie), is a strong girl who LOVES to sail on the ocean and be very near the ocean. Her uncles, and two boy cousins are going on a boating trip and Sophie wants to come along. Everybody thinks that boating os for boys but Sophie thinks otherwise.

Teen, 13 years old Written bypaige0526 May 11, 2009

STUPID!!!

The Wanderer By Sharon Creech is the stupidest book for a 13 year old. This book is for 7 year olds.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKingReader August 4, 2016

Literally The Worst Book I've ever read!

Craaaap! This is it guys, the worst book I've read! And indeed it sucks, Christ man, I never knew a book could be so tedious! And the ending is so stupid! I read like a million pages of NOTHING! I was bored because you don't care about any of the main characters, ANY! Don't read it, it's as boring as watching grass grow or paint dry, and the ending is the worst ending of anything of all time! So you got it. It sucks don't read it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byQueenOfNowhere34 April 9, 2008
I love this book because its very instering and you can't put it down once you start reading it.It's sorta easy to understand 'cause the chapters are very short.If you like a good sea book,than you should read this one.
Teen, 13 years old Written byuytre80 April 9, 2008

the most boring book ever

i hate it . i burned my copie because it was the worst book i have ever read

a must read

i liked this book i ould not stop reading this my teacher asked me what a theme for the book was and i said it was hard work always pays off in the end
Teen, 13 years old Written bygilgamesh April 19, 2015

okay

Good but could lower down on the action. Why did I think of reading this book? It was so boring

Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2010

Not for little kids, older kids in third grade and up would enjoy it

I like it, I read it in fourth grade and 9 or 10 years old, and now I still re-read it and I'm in sixth grade and 12. If you don't like it (which some of my friends don't), then its understandable because the vocabulary is tough and it had a hard to follow plot.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGroovy Gal April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2012

Great!!

I loved this book!! this story can get a bit confusing and slow at some parts but overall a great read!!

Kid, 10 years old August 2, 2009

Good for tweens! Younger kids (7 and younger) may have a hard time

I loved it! Sharon creech is such a good author! This has to be one of her best!

Kid, 11 years old March 13, 2010

good for 10+ i think!

I loved this book, therefore read all of her series! loved all of them!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old June 3, 2018

Sharon Creech shows her talents yet again

The Wanderer is an amazing book! The protagonist keeps the storyline engaging. Perfect for fans of Sharon Creech.