Kid reviews for The Westing Game

The Westing Game Poster Image

Amazing, 10/10

Witty, clever, clean, and thrilling. It kept me on my toes.I will say, the writing can be confusing, which does make the twist even more thrilling, but I recommend writing down every character as they are introduced, and all that you know about them. This will help make sense of who is who.

amazing

it was amazing expeshily with the plot twist.

Incredible!

An amazing achievement!

Amazing mystery!

This is an amazing mystery book! The ending was a really cool plot twist and I highly recommend reading it for ages 8 and up.

Amazing Read!

I read this book when I was 8 and I loved it! It has great characters and a great plot. There is a little alcohol and the tiniest bit of violence in the form of an explosion. Ellen Raskin was an amazing writer!

Amazing; not too scary!

I don't remember there being anything bad in this!

One of my favorites!

I read this book on my own, and I was hooked! It's a murder mystery, but aside from that, it shows people with disabilities, it has racial diversity, and it has good female role models. I rated it age 9+ because the mystery is a bit complex and the ending is a real twist, but otherwise, it's really cool!

Nah.....

I mean to start off this book is really disappointing..... It says this book is for 6th grade but its super confusing. Advice to all parents looking at this book, don't bother its a waste of time. If your child is over 13 I recommend this book but the reason im giving it a three star is because.... IT LITERALLY SAYS FOR 12+ BUT ITS SO CONFUSING! I am going to put great messages because if you are over 13, this book will mean something to you and you'll understand it and probably like it! I hope my review help you see this book and determine whether to buy it or not! I personally havent enjoyed this book and Ive actually done b

Cliche done right

It was pretty good. Its a classic murder mystery with some tropes. My problem is there too many characters. Only two of them are interesting. Also the ending is way too confusing and makes no sense. If you're interested in mysteries, check it out.

Very Hard To Follow

I honestly ha high expectations for this since lots of my friends liked it but I was very bored. There are so many characters it’s hard to remember who is who and it pretty boring.