Kid reviews for The Wicked Deep

The Wicked Deep Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Incredible Book

This is such a good book. I could not put it down. There is some swearing, a small amount of violence, a little bit of drinking, and a little bit of sexy stuff, but nothing graphic. Overall it was a great read

Thrilling and Amazing Story!

This book has to be one of my favorite ones that I’ve ever read! I think the way you feel about the end could vary depending on the person you are. Most people felt bad for Hazel, but i found myself feeling bad for Penny. All this time Hazel was in possession of Penny’s body, and Bo fell in love with Hazel, not Penny. I think knowing that the guy you love fell in love with another girl, hurts worse than knowing that the guy you love also loved you back, but you won’t get to see him again.

A great book to read!

A must-read especially for teens! It is a beautifully fabricated story of love, loss, and horror. Really engaging plot, I loved this book!

Could Not Put It Down

I am writing many reviews and I was thinking of books I needed to review and this immediately came to mind. I read this a bit ago so my memory might not be the sharpest. The author has so many skills and and this book will keep you up reading for hours. The author has a plot that is easy to understand and right off from the beginning you think you have got the answers but then the author manages to convince you otherwise only to shock you when the story fall together. This story is amazingly captivating and had me reading in cars even with my insane motion sickness! There is drinking but nothing that made me feel that I should not continue. There is also one “scene” per say but nothing explicit. Reading this really opened my eyes to how many amazing books there are out there. My only complaint is that the book had to end. Loved this book and cannot emphasize this enough. A must read in my mind!

SUPER GOOOD

This book is captivating and has such an original story. I loved the whole book, but the ending (super sad)

Wickedly good.

"The Wicked Deep" is a sweet and yet sinister book beautifully written. Extremely immersive and heart-wrenching. Would say this is my favourite book so don't hesitate -- just read it!

Great book

There is drinking and swearing but not too were it is too inappropriate.

Boring

The entire time I was waiting for something to happen and it didn't. Everything was so dark and mellow and nothing really came of it. A lot of the book was predictable and I wasn't surprised by anything. The romance was bland and overall i'd say this book is forgettable.

4.5 stars PLEASE READ!!! Such a good book!!

Poor Swan sisters, especially Hazel. The book is hard to put down, it's such a gripping story. I made the mistake of reading this before bed. :)

Genuinly frightening, but fantastic

I loved this book. It was so beautifully written. It was a short read, and I was never bored while reading. The one suggestion I have is don't read this at night if you wish to sleep.