Kid reviews for The Witch's Boy

The Witch's Boy Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

A magic world of an exciting and spellbinding adventure! AWESOME!

This is a great book! I would totally recommend on reading it! It is a fun and exciting adventure between two people, Ned and Aine as they adventure to stop a war about to explode, filled with magic, giant stone giants towering and slow, a soul being set free, magic binding itself into Ned and evil bandits with a gem of evil magic, it is SPELLBINDING, more magic, the best! Kelly Barnhill has AMAZING books! Totally read it!

Kid age9

I think The Witch's Boy would be good for age 9 to age 13. I would recommend this book to people who love adventure and a lot of excitement. And it gets quite sad and quite scary but it's also really funny also had a very happy ending.

Good but a bit sad

I think that the witch's boy is an ok read for 9+, my brother read it when he was 9 and when I was 10. It is a great story but it inculdes some sad moment like when *spoiler alert* the girl's dad dies and when the twin brothers are sperated, one dies and the other does not. There is a bit of war and violence at the end but not much. The messages in this book are good. There is also a couple parts when someone taken prisoner. In my opinion, The Witch's Boy is a good book for those who like a bit of adventure.

Really good... but a sad story

It was really good but the main characters identical twin and him fall into the water. Their father can only save one child; all the towns people say he was the worse boy, though he wasn't. The story was exciting, and heart-breaking.