Kid reviews for The Wright 3

Clever kids save historic house in tepid sequel.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 8 years old August 15, 2018

Fantastic, best, awesome!

Lots of mystery, treasure finding, and other intriguing stuff. Great sequel to Chasing Vermeer (which was also a great book!).

Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2017

Mystery times 3

I thought this book was amazing. The first part was a bit boring, but as the story went on it got exciting. All of the clues were put in the right place at the right time, which made the story more exciting. What I liked most about the story was Petra and Tommy fought throughout the book and then they became friends. This was a good lesson to learn. Sometimes you might not like somebody, but give them a chance and they just might become your best friend.

Kid, 0 years old March 9, 2014

horrible

this book is really bad it doesn't have any mystery in it
Teen, 13 years old Written byxxhehexx12 October 2, 2009

Awesomee !!

I loved this book because it was about history, but in a fun way. The suspense was building up, and the clues just all tied up. Its very good.

A Perfect Sequel

This was an excellent sequel. It is the second best in the series. It isn't as good as chasing vermeer but i liked it
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Page Turner

The author twists historical facts into this gripping book! Mysteries and social life all ties in nicely! You sit at the edge or you seat! My favorite part is the ending! Awesome Book!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysashabear April 9, 2008

A must read book for a mystery lover

This is a very good book but I only suggust it for kids about 10 and up because it is a bit confusing.I also suggust this book to people who like supenceful mysteries and who like to read a good book.
This book has very intresing things that happen with the house and the three kids.This is one of my favorite mysteries because I like houses bulit by Frank Lloyd Wright. It is one of the most different ones I have ever read because the house seems to be saying thing to them.

Awsome

This bbok was great for my age. It always gave my brain something to think about. I think you need to have a pretty high reading levle to be able to understand all of the content though. It was great. Keep reading!

wow!

a perfect sequel to the perfect book! I loved it, and liked the mystery aspect to it. It was completely appropriate. Once you start reading it you can't stop. Great read.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008