Kid reviews for Three Dark Crowns, Book 1

Three Dark Crowns, Book 1 Poster Image

love it

there is some violence but i dont think its too descriptive

Three Dark Crowns is a fascinating, dark fantasy novel. The story is centered around three sisters. Only one can ultimately rule, and they must kill each other for that honor. Theres a fair amount of violence, but mostly undescribed. There are also a couple fade out sex scenes. Several underage characters drinks alocohol. Overall the book was well written and gripping. Its a little hard to get into at first but it gets better as you continue to read.

I think that mature 11 year olds and 12+ would like this, it isnt too mature, but i dont recomend anyone under 11 to read it because of violence, drinking, swearing, ect. it was still a great read though!

One of My Favorites

There's just so much to love. The atmospheres that are so different but they intertwine so perfectly, and it really brings the whole thing to life. And the characters. I love them all. This book really just hit the nail on the head. I can't criticize. *Chefs kiss*

such an amazing book and series

Read This Book!!

This book was sooo good. At the start I was confused by what was happening. But as it went on it made LOTs of sense, take it from me and trust me, I finish a book a day. And this book I wanted to read it over and over. (I am begging my friend to let me borrow the second)

Great!

Its an AMAZING book for teens, but I think that it is a little violent for littler kids and has some mature themes (Which are fine if you are 12+) I recommend 100%

Great

I loved this book I think it is suitable for ages 11 and up. The idea of the book is a bit creepy but the story line keeps you saying just one more page.