Kid reviews for Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made

Offbeat imagination rules in funny, poignant graphic novel.

Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2021

Don't suggest this book at all

It's not a very good book. It's very boring. The main character is a jerk.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybowielegacy November 22, 2019

Fabulous and Hilarious

This book really sparked my brother's love of reading. It's brilliant combination of cartoons and humour almost rivals Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. Kids will learn the error of Timmy's ways as he does and no one could not learn Timmy's embrace of imagination. Great book, anyone who can read chapter books should pick it up!

Teen, 15 years old Written bysuperghost July 1, 2018

it is good

The humor is really nice but not all youngsters may understand the humor for timmy frequently uses big words (no, not bad words just word they wont understand) like delusional.

Teen, 14 years old Written byWalkedRelic089 August 21, 2017

Hilarious

This series is honestly for me the funniest book series of all time. The drawings are hilarious and Timmy is a great narrator, although his perspective on things is not always the right one and sometimes he even flat out lies to the reader, leaving him/her to figure out what is actually going on, which gives the seemingly simple children's book a surprising level of depth and character over books such as Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Barry Loser. Over all, this is a hilarious book which should be more known than it is and the same goes for the rest of the series (1-6 so far).

Kid, 7 years old September 30, 2016
Kid, 12 years old September 30, 2015

Book Review

In the beginning it showed the main character in a big problem, which had a interesting way to show how he got in that problem. It's fascinating how it explains the whole story of the one problem he had. I should recommend this book for to people who like interesting characters, some nice humor, and a story of detective. I also think this should be for 9 years old or older.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySees Little November 8, 2014