Kid reviews for ttfn: The Internet Girls, Book 2

Edgy sequel written in IM messages may appeal to teens.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMusicislove62 January 20, 2011

I am almost 16, and I read this book along with many other trashy teen novels in middle school, and they gave me the absolute wrong messages. These books led me to believe that all teens drink and have sex and party, and they didn't oppose them. Luckily, I had an epiphany that I don't want to do any of that stuff before I made any mistakes, but these books are the exact wrong thing, and by the time teens are old enough to not be poorly affected, it is too immature. And yes, these things do happen in high school, but there are plenty of social circles teens can find that don't.

Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2011

Acceptable for tweens.

I am twelve and i LOVE this book! Evewn though i haven't had my first kiss yet OR even seen pot, i like the book and understand all of the writing.

Teen, 15 years old Written byLolololol333 October 3, 2011

READ

im 10, and i understood everything in this series. i think its appropriate for kids with older siblings (13 & up)

Teen, 13 years old Written byPeachpapup May 26, 2012

Be mature about it.

So first of all, I want to say this book IS innapropriate. It has swears, sex, drugs, and drinking. This doesn't mean tweens shouldn't read it. In fact, I thought it was a pretty good book. For parents, if you aren't going to let your tween or teenager read it because it has too much swears, well you may as well be homeschooling them as well, because this book isn't even close to how bad the stuff is I hear at school. And I'm only in grade 8. Either way, this book is meant for mature young adults, and I suggest this book to highschoolers who may or may not be going through the same thing these girls went through.

Teen, 17 years old Written byGamberk6488 May 3, 2017

THE BEST BOOK EVER

it is not that bad actually, it teaches kids what life is going to be once a teenager. love it!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byjulster159 August 13, 2009

la

Good book but is very high schoolish

Teen, 16 years old Written bylalaloopy May 12, 2013

It's all a learning experience!

It is a great book for young adults to learn about the dangers of drugs, sex, etc. It takes on both sides of the arguments and informs about these things while teens enjoy the story of high-schoolers and the make-it or break-it friendships. I STRONGLY recommend this book!

Teen, 13 years old Written by092898 May 21, 2012

Great book

I personally love this book- it's awesome! I read it when I was in 6th grade (yes, what has society come to) which is probably a little young, but it was no big deal. Parents always freak out about stuff like this, not wanting to teach their kids anything that they don't want them to know. But, if your child is in 7th grade, there's no way they won't know about all of this stuff already.

Teen, 13 years old Written byI's for movies February 17, 2012

Funny

Omg great book had me laffing out loud im thirteen and lent it to my mature 11 yr old neighbor we disscussed it in depth and she seemed to understand EVERYTHING

Teen, 13 years old Written bymanatee<3 August 17, 2011

good and bad... mostly good :)

Im 13 and i loved ttyl and ttfn. im gonna buy l8r g8r cause the first two books were FANTASTIC!! i really think this book is ok for 12 and up as long as the parents think there child is mature enough and aware of what is going on, and how to appropriatly handle a situation that happened in the book, if it happens in real life. this book allows the parent and teen to both be more open in the discussion of safe sex and how drugs may effect you. this book has some good messages on how to be a terrific friend and and choose great friends... i hope you liked this book as much as i did!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byOreocakes March 6, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written byGirlyKarateKid.... December 28, 2010

YES for 13+ IFFY for 11-12 NO for 10/under

This book is about 3 girls who go through the ups and downs of high school. They are honest with their friends and say what they feel, do, and think. I think this books relates to teen high school girls, very well. Sadly some of the stuff if true. And yes, what the website review above say about the "Sexual Behavior" is true...I'd recomend this book to mature 11-12 year old, and definetly for 13 year olds. You must read the first one, TTYL, first!This is the 2nd one... :D I read this my 7th grade year, 12 years old, going into Middle School, and a couple years later going into High School, relates to high schoolers well.

Teen, 16 years old Written byflugelfurmarie April 9, 2008

not that bad

I read this book and im 11 years old i dont really find anything wrong with this book.if adults think that this book is bad you should think about what kids learn from the internet and boys from middle school.You cant avoid it even if your innocent.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystrict critic April 9, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Even though I have not read this book i have read the first one ttyl. If you thought ttfn was inappropriate you should read this: a teacher has SEXUAL intrest in a STUDENT, KIDS us fake I.D.s to get into a bar, and a whole bunch of other stuff! You should read this. I think this is an appropriate book cause if your child has not read this they should! It will help them learn the secrets about the SEXUAL world! I am a teenager and my mom has never told me about the SEXUAL world. I learned from all of my friends and ttyl helped me understand all of the stuff they talk about. THIS BOOK IS HELPFUUUULLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byArieas January 7, 2013

all about me myself and i.

i think that it is god for teens like me 2 make a sentence short.... Ex. isu&amp;mfatmom= i saw you &amp; my friends at the mall or movies

Teen, 14 years old Written byBeccadawn98 October 11, 2012

TTFN review

I havent read it but ive read books like it and it doesnt give anyone the idea you should have sex and party it tells us what would happen if we did

Teen, 13 years old Written byL0veMeF0rever June 5, 2012

not for younger kids!!!

i read this when i was 10 and learned way to much about stuff i shouldn't know.

Teen, 14 years old Written byiluvtoread November 29, 2011

Great book but shouldn't be read kids in elementary school

I'm 15 and this is a great book! I've read the whole series and I really think this book should not be read by kids in elementary school.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover27 October 22, 2011

!!!

I read this book when I was 11 and I understood that drugs, drinking ect, is wrong because my parents taught that these things are bad at a young age so as long as your child understands this, it is a great book about three loving friends.