All teen and kid member reviews for Tuck Everlasting

Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2010

Great Message

It's amazing!! I really like the message, it tells that not living forever is a good thing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byVelvet_Leggings_XD May 7, 2010

Wasn't the best.

I didn't like it nor hate it. I just think that it was too short. You don't really get to know the characters, you don't spend enough time with them. She's only there for what, one night, and then the story pretty much ends? The plot just never went anywhere.
Teen, 13 years old Written byoreosmith November 30, 2010

perfect for anyone to read

i love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byLokita :) February 9, 2012

Tuck Everlasting

I think this book is great for ages 9 and up it's just a super fun book to read you guys should read it too!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2012

LOVE IT!

I love this book! I gasped towards the second half of the book. The ending was sort of heart breaking, but I still loved it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny November 7, 2011

A great read...

I read Tuck Everlasting for a school assignment and I almost immediately fell in love with it. The story is original, clever, and inspired. It's actually one of my favorite books. It's about a girl named Winnie Foster who discovers a family of immortals. Throughout the story, she has to hide their secret. Unfortunately, a man in a yellow suit wants to share their secret with the world. Winnie is also a really good role model because she risks being caught to save a friend and instead of using the everlasting water on herself, she uses it on a toad (one of her best friends), knowing that living forever isn't really a good thing. The ending is sad, though, because the Tucks find out Winnie has passed away. But anyways, it was a great book and I highly recommend it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDreamCatcher68 April 9, 2008
I read this book when I was in 6th grade. It's amazing, and it completely changed the way I thought about life and mortality. Everyone should read this book! There's really nothing objectionable, although it does mention Mr. Tuck trying to commit suicide. Still, everyone needs to read this, and it makes for great discussion.
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2011
i love it kids will 2 im a fifth grader and i love it and so does my mom!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2010

Tuck Everlasting is An Everlasting Classic!

Loved it! This book was amazing! The story is based in the olden days, and so kids learn a few old-timey words which is great I think! The book is a treasure itself, very fun to read! No concerns for parents on bad words and expamles.
Teen, 15 years old Written byKaitlyn1999 December 12, 2009

No kid would wanna read this!

Well it has some violent things in this book. And I really got bored with it and wanted to quit reading it. I hated it because there was NEVER any action moments. It's a plain book that I would not recommend letting someone dis-enjoy it. it could have been WAY better. It says that the girl is 10 but there is NO way she could be 10. Kaitlyn Kaitlyn
Kid, 12 years old November 4, 2010

Great book for any age that fully gets the concept of the past :P

i really enjoyed this book. i read it in the 5th grade (so when i was 10) and it was pretty awesome, even though we read as a class.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydemi. April 22, 2010

not my favorite.

i personally didnt like it. but who knows you might. to me it wasa mistery book and i dont really like mistery books. but heey give it a try.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylexiebug November 9, 2013

lifes to short to be stuck in the past

this is a really good book it has a positive message to it but at the same time it has an educational purpose to the reason I say that is because this books genre probably is fantasy and it talks about a family who drink from a spring and their body's or looks don't age and we may not be able to live forever but it gives a lesson to us that life's to short to be stuck on looks and popularness to enjoy life because we only live once so we should live our life's to the fullest .
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolfrog13 August 3, 2013

Kid, 9 years old October 29, 2011

Tuck Everlasting

It is a very cool and interesting book!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byC- Man April 9, 2008

A must read book for kids

It had good vocabulary and Voice. Left reader in suspence and showed not telled. People will love this book about living forever verse not.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCarle303 April 15, 2013

Highly Recommended!

This book is very exciting and suspenceful! It will have your childern or even you excited about the next page, sentence or even word! I would highly recommend this book.
Teen, 13 years old Written byandasif June 2, 2012

The best reading class book

Most of the books they make you read for school arent very good but i actually loved this one. The begining is really slow but it picks up. It is very sad at the end.It makes you think about life and how long you live. It talks about life and death. Its also not very long
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2012

tuck everlasting

it is good so far im not done with it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
Teen, 17 years old Written byladyGaga101 March 2, 2010

iffy

i kinda liked it but i was foreced to read it :P