Kid reviews for Vanishing Girls

Vanishing Girls Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Different writing style

Personally, I feel like Oliver was all over the place. I wasn’t very intrigued, and there were many parts that didn’t need to be included. I had a hard time connecting to this book.

Fantastic

Like the title says, this book was fantastic! While, yes, it contains some mature themes, Vanishing Girls was an astonishing read. I personally love Lauren Oliver's books, and this was no exception. The ending was perfect and stays with the reader for a long, long time. If you don't want to be exposed to things like drinking, drugs, or abduction, then maybe this isn't the right book for you. Otherwise, this is a thrilling story for all teens!

Great Book

This book is for pre-teens/teens that are mature enough to read about sexual content, drug and alcohol use, violence, and language that some people don't like their children reading (which makes no sense because your child probably knows each of those) but if you don't mind those things then I found the book very interesting and had a perfect plot twist. I would recommend this book to anyone.

I really dislike Lauren Oliver's books.

Don't read this book if you don't want to read about or come across: 1. Horrible bratty teenagers. 2. Cursing. 3. No plot line. 4. Strippers and clubs. 5. Pedophiles *sighs shaking head*. 6. Really horrible decisions that kids reading shouldn't make. AT. ALL. 7. Really unnecessary suicide. 8. Crap. This was a list of things that are in this book. If you want to read about everything that was listed above, I suggest reading this book.