Kid reviews for Vow of Thieves: Dance of Thieves, Book 2

Vow of Thieves: Dance of Thieves, Book 2 Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Possibly better than the first book and it totally lived up to my standers. Absolutely obsessed.

I loved this duology and this book was amazing. It had me screaming, crying, and throwing up. It was so good. Again it perfectly delivered with the romance and found family trope as well as the plot twists!!! Again, highly highly recommended. Can’t stop thinking about Kazi and Jase and what their their future will be like in Tors watch with the Ballenger family + Wren and Synove of course. Will forever be my favourite book series.

Great book!

I reread this book recently because I remember it being really good. I read it originally when I was 11 and I really liked it along with the previous book "Dance of Theives". This book has a fair bit of violence but nothing is described in too much detail the most gory part was when there was a severed ear wrapped in some cloth, but besides that I would say it's pretty PG. There is a fair bit of romance in both books so if that bothers you I would suggest finding something else. I would suggest this for 13 and up but it's fine if you are a mature 11 year old like I was when I read it.