All teen and kid member reviews for Warm Bodies

Teen, 14 years old Written byTwilightFreakOfLove March 9, 2013

A story filled with all the junk from our life, mixed up with zombies!!!

Pretty good twilight like story, I liked the book,But I think this book has alot of nasty stuff, in it that you probably wouldn't, want to see your kid reading,this is a more mature version of twilight!! Parents may need to be aware, That there's a lot of adult situations in it....
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2013

Really, Common Sense? Really?!?

They compare every movie on the face of the earth to twilight - so dont be surprised if you find its absolutely nothing like it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus February 16, 2013

Really good!

I was surprised by how good this movie was. From watching the trailers on T.V. I didn't think it looked very good. A friend convinced me to go, and I'm glad I did! This movie should not be compared to Twilight. It is much more different and SO much better.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisumi May 28, 2015

it's good but violent and kinda gory

This film is really sweet and romantic but there is violence and blood. There isn't much sex though. Language can be bad swell.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJeniquaM September 14, 2013

Too much swearing!

I saw the movie version of this before the book. I was a little disappointed in the book. There was way too much swearing and it was a kind of inappropriate (definitely for anyone under 13). The movie only swore once and wasn't so inappropriate. I'm sorry to say I liked the movie better.
Teen, 14 years old Written byimoviegoteen July 22, 2015

Great Book, with iffy stuff inside...

Expect some F bombs, S words, B words, and all the sort. But it all ties to whats going on in the book. Some sexual themes and inappropriate talk that's usually funny. Lots of violence is in this book, shooting, killing, stabbing, ect. 15 is my age because I know what all I above made it seem horrible but this is more of a teen book than an adult book. If your younger than 15 I would totally check out the movie first, and then when you get older read it :)