Kid reviews for Ways to Live Forever

Ways to Live Forever Poster Image

Based on 1 review

sad, yet moving story.

This book is amazing. it will make you cry, feel happy, and sometimes even laugh. this book is definitely appropriate for kids, although it can touch touchy subjects. perfect book, genuinely one of my favorites. In this book the main character and his friend drink and smoke. not heavily, however. they are children and they want to feel like a teenager which is why they do it, and i could understand. other than that, there really isn’t much “inappropriate” stuff. and a brief kiss as well.

My favorite for years

I read this book when I was ten when I borrowed it from the library. It had such a beautiful story, and was different from any book I've ever read. I recently received the book as a birthday present and cried when I got to relive it again for the first time in four years. As amazing as I remembered it.

WONDERFUL! But sad

this is a very sad book but amazing its about a dying boy's life. he tries to comlete his death list it is really cool i really advise reading this!!

Amazing!

let me just start off by saying that this is the best freaking book ever! MY FAVORITE! its so good and literally has changed my life. WARNING THIS BOOK WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE its so good i literally could not stop reading it i never put it down it was so good! READ IT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ IT TOO

only suatible for some children.

contains scenes which shows children smoking. May not be appropriate for sensitive kids.

good not great

This was a pretty good book. I've read better books, but still good.

Just Loved it !!

I was 12 when I read this first and I don't read often but when I read this book I could not but it down at all. It was the first book I really got in to and wanted to read. It gives really good messages and I have read it about 4 times now and it always makes me laugh and cry at time. Its just great !!

(13+

11 and up for sure!

It was okay. One message it carries out: How beautiful life is, so don't waste it. Live as if you'll die tomorrow! I don't know if he died at the end.

great for everyone