Kid reviews for We Hunt the Flame: Sands of Arawiya, Book 1

We Hunt the Flame: Sands of Arawiya, Book 1 Poster Image

This is a really great YA fantasy book the characters are amazing.

Perfection

This book. This is such an amazingly written book with captivating plots, beautiful characters, snarky dialogue, intriguing adventure, and slow burn romance. Exactly what I needed to get out of my reading stump. There are some passionate kisses, one or two curse words, and violence but nothing that will be inappropriate to teens. Definitely recommend this book.

Poorly written

Interesting concept. I'd never read a fantasy set in the Middle East before, and I enjoyed the Arabic words and mythical characters involved. However, it was painfully obvious that this was the author's first novel: the plot was confusing and overly complicated and it was poorly written. I wouldn't waste my time reading it.

Slow, but the romance was worth it

it was really slow at the beginning and at first i didn't like it very much. but around halfway through the romance starts to spark. very likable characters and the part with benyamin made me cry :( overall, nice book. there is a sequel but i don't think i'm going to read it.

Absolutely amazing!

I read this book a couple months back and at first I found it very confusing and considered reading something else but decided to slog through at least the beginning and I'm so glad I did! If you can get through the beginning it all starts making sense and I ended up absolutely loving it! i’m a very picky reader but this book surpassed all my expectations and has made it onto my all time favorites list. All the characters are very well made, and thought out which really made me stick with it through the beginning, there is some passionate kissing towards the end but nothing to bad also there is quite a bit of violence but again nothing I think a 12 year old couldnt handle. And for those who love the enemies to lovers trope is book is for you!

Love it!