Kid reviews for When We Collided

When We Collided Poster Image

Based on 1 review

This is one of my favs

I'm in love with this book! Its so beautifully written and truly shows a lot of real life problems. I love how real the characters are. Parents, your children will love this book and you!

My favorite book in the world

This is an incredible book and had me crying my eyes out by the end. I became so emotionally drawn to each character and their story, and how it is their unique hardships that subsequently draw them to each other. The story is also told through a boy and a girls character views; therefor, the story is appropriate for either gender. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND I PROMISE YOUR CHILD WILL BE TOO.

It Was Okay

When We Collided is about a girl, Vivi, who suffers from bipolar disorder, and a guy, Jonah, who is trying really hard to keep his family of six together after his dad died and his mom is trying to recover from her grief. There's only sex scene in the book, and it hasn't been described in detail AT ALL. All Emery Lord's done regarding this part- she has made sure the reader knows that's what's happening, but no details are divulged. Yea, there are a few swear words that have been used, not too many... Oh, and there's this one scene in which Vivi gets drunk and goes bare backside-ed (like, no pants and um...you get the idea) in front of some people. Overall, I'd say it's an okay-ish book, didn't touch the heart as much as some of her other books did, but it still makes a good read.

beautifully written!

definitely for more mature teens, but a beautiful love story with tradegy. the ending hit hard but an amazing read and i loved every second of it. definitely recommend.

Really amazing book

i think 13+ for teens that read more mture books, but besides that this book was amazing. It took me through all the feels, the ending is what hit me the most:) i completly recommend this was a great read

When We Collided is Beautiful

This book has some language and intimate parts, but other than that, it is truly an amazing book. I encourage you to read it!