All parent member reviews for Where She Went

Parent of a 14 year old Written bywillowdust April 5, 2011

Mature Teen Pleaser

A great book for mature teens. Not for tweens!! This novel while marketed to teens is about 20-something adults dealing with death, fame and sex.
Adult Written byAlexGarilli December 30, 2014
I loved Where She Went, and If I Stay. I had read it for my 12 year old sister to see if it was appropriate for her. By request of my mother and sister bc/ I am 18, and my mother is not a reader. For reading them, I think 14 may be a bit young for these books. I know my sister wouldn't exactly like the beginning of If I Stay bc/ of the detail Mia went into describing at how her family looked after the crash on the pavement. And when I told my mother of the language and various things talked about, she also thinks it not appropriate for children under 14. Reading these books also depends on the personality of the reader.
Adult Written byinfinity101love March 5, 2015

For mature tweens

this book is mainly for teens and college people but i have read it and its not so bad. Even though the book talks about drinking, drugs, and a little bit smoking its not that bad for some tweens. The book has a lot of language though and i mean a lot of language. But this book is really good. so tweens could read it.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byCaca Marie Estabon N July 12, 2014

Good

Sends out a positive message, but should only be read by an advanced reader