All teen and kid member reviews for Where She Went

Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 August 20, 2014

Weird and uneventful sequel is profane and nothing like if i stay

This sequel to the #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER, IF I STAY, is very bland and nothing exciting or extrordinary happens in this book. dont bother unless you have to know what happens to adam and mia. CONTENT: Violence: none Sex: sensual kissing scene. one implyed sex scene(not graphic) language: 10+ uses of f**K. other lesser words used throughout
Teen, 13 years old Written byif I stay September 16, 2015

The best series EVER

It is an absolutely amazing book and series
Teen, 14 years old Written byDivergent00 January 6, 2016

AWESOME

It is an awesome book but it is kind of inappropriate for kids under 13 or 14 years old
Teen, 15 years old Written byjessica_710 October 27, 2015

Great sequel

This book was a great sequel to the first book, if I stay. Although I liked it slightly less, it still had that same emotional feeling all the way through. The book did contain some things that children may not understand. Personally I think these themes are educational, for example the consequences that drinking may have on oneself. Overall I recommend this book to teens the ages of 14 and up.
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2015

Know your kid

This book is good for advanced readers around 12-13 yrs of age. If you know your kid and know that they are mature, know about sex and that stuff, then you're good. There is one "sex" scene... But literally the only way you know it was sex was because it said "and she came back with all of her clothes back on." I recommend this to mature Tweens.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymary1242 November 3, 2014

Where she went

Where she went is a great book about giving love a 2nd chance but it dose have many cuss words and mentions smoking drugs and drinking but it is a great book.