Kid reviews for "Who Could That Be at This Hour?": All the Wrong Questions, Book 1

"Who Could That Be at This Hour?": All the Wrong Questions, Book 1 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

a delight

but book is encapsulating from start to finish, even as a teen. its plot and characters are well written, funny, and interesting. lemony snicket is a master at crafting suspenseful moments that are appropriate even for children. this book made me want to read

Good read for fans of A Series Of Unfortunate Events

This book is great, but not as great as A Series Of Unfortunate Events. Lemony Snicket, though, does manage to create another cozy but intense read that will delight fans of his other books. This book has almost no objectional content but will probably be too complex for kids under 7. I recommend this book.

Amazing

One of the best

okay

Got kind of boring after the second chapter

Awesome Book and Amazing Plot

This is truly a spectacular novel to read and the plot is absolutely fantastic! Lemony Snicket is an amazing character in the book and the fascinating mystery of the Bombinating Beast is very entertaining and enjoyable. This is just the 1st book and it guarantees the following books are just as perfect as well! It is suitable for age 9 but personally, I would choose it best fits age 10 and up. This is a wonderful read to encounter and a marvelous place for kids to start reading more professionally at.