Kid reviews for Wicked Fox

Wicked Fox Poster Image

Based on 1 review

A young-adult fantasy

For me the word that best describes anything is amazzzzing and this book is more that that! Its highly recommended for teenagers, young adults or even people in search of lOvE for that matter. Very well written and perhaps one of the best book i have read till now......It's like a k-dama and the story revolves around Seoul, guhimo's, dokkaebi's, detectives, shamans, betrayal and most importantly fantasy...It's easy to understand and truly worth reading.!! :)

1 person found this helpful.

Can’t put it down

This book is the best! There is an instance where the main character gets drunk, and some kissing. Nothing in to much detail. So captivating! I just can’t put It down.

Really good!

This book was great! It is a fantasy-romance and I’m not going to try to explain the plot bc I’m bad at explaining things. What you need to know is, I rated this 11+ for some violence and drinking. The violence is fantasy violence, which doesn’t scare me at all, but if it scares you/your child, this might not be the best choice. There is a considerable amount of drinking, the main character gets drunk. There is mild language like hell, damn, and ass. Some things I loved about this book: I loved how there is a little bit of realistic fiction like dealing with bullies and fitting in at school. I also loved how Miyoung and Jihoon start out not liking each other, but Jihoon keeps trying to be nice to her and they become friends, and eventually lovers. It was great to see their relationship develop. I guess that’s it for my review, I loved this book and I can’t wait to get my hands on the sequel in August!!

4 Stars!

Let me start off with just so much appreciation for the increase of representation for Asians these past years. It feels amazing being able to identify with characters, and I’m so grateful for this book. To I was very scared going into this book, because Korean culture isn’t something I know a lot of, and I was scared I wouldn’t understand some things. But after reading this it’s impossible not to become so interested in Korean culture! The myth of gumihos was not something I was familiar with, but this book definitely got me interested! Jihoon and Miyoung were absolute page stealers and made the story even better! I loved both characters and the layers they had. In the end however, I got a little irritated with some of their decisions but I still loved the book as a whole!

It is like reading a k-drama

Wicked Fox is a sensational book brought to us from Kat Cho's unique point of view. She brings her Korean heritage into the fresh and pure book. It is a sweet book about the euphoria of love and Korean folklore spun into a beautiful and fast-paced story that is the Wicked Fox.