Kid reviews for Wringer

Mesmerizing and disturbing moral allegory.

Teen, 13 years old Written byfashion_diva April 9, 2008

A GREAT BOOK

iT IS A GREAT BOOK BECAUSE YOU LEARN ABOUT BULLIES AND ABOUT A GREAT LOT ABOUT WRINGERS!
Kid, 12 years old October 28, 2009

Boring, bad, stupid book. Don't read.

Hatie it. I'm a student who read this book and DID NOT enjoy it at all. It's boring, confusing, and definitely stupid. Confusing message too. I want to burn this book.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydaringduck April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old February 9, 2014

Wringer

I think its very good, but there is violence and bulling.

Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2011

callofduty guy u hear me

one of the best books but diary of the wimpy kid is better but its nice and i like it and and i say with thees kids must be not your friends look what plamer toy soldiers

Great book

I thought this book was good but for anyone who loves animals(like me) it can be slightly disturbing from the thought of wringing an animal.
Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2011

One of the best books of all time.

Wringer is one of my favorite books. It's characters are memorable and unique, and, all around, the book is very inventive. The climax leaves you wondering, and some parts are very suspenseful and exciting. It ends with an excellent moral: you do not have to live up to what your parents want you to do. Be yourself. A masterpiece.

Kid, 12 years old October 18, 2012

sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

please, please don't ever read this!!! i had to read it in fifth grade as one of my books and i hated it sooooo much!!! the whole book talks about killing pigeons and bullying people. terrible role models and messages. puts a bad image in kids' minds. don't even consider reading this book. just don't.

Teen, 15 years old Written byhollie lewis November 20, 2010

Plum stupid

I think this book is awfull. It does not make eny since to me at all. I have a book report for school and i wish i havent chose this book. You expect a good book when you look at the cover of it. I am mad because this book is stupid. It shouldn't have be written by the author. Thank You.

MUST READ!

This is a great book of a boy who doesnt really wish to kill(wring) the birds but, the story is very belivable and charming!

this is a must read book

this book is awsome.i love it.i think that since there is some violence in wringer this book is for 11+.
Teen, 14 years old Written byim2good4u October 11, 2009
i thought the message was good. Stand up for yourself and what you believe in and eventually life will take you somewhere.

Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2009

interesting

it is a sad book. it is interesting how the characters act.
Kid, 12 years old April 24, 2012

This was a great book. I found i very deep and satisfying.

I loved this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2009

Kid, 12 years old January 23, 2009

Not As Great As Expected...

After reading Jerry Spinelli's ''Stargirl'', I was looking foward to read Wringer. But it's not as great as I expected it to be, because it's quite tragic. It also shows a clear example of bullies. I've read better.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrose-liz November 7, 2017

Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2015

Very good book ( so far )

I have not finshed it yet but it is good so far. Lots of things make you want to read more. It is a bit disturbing if you love animals. With the wringing of birds necks

Awsome book!

Even though I am an animal lover and this book is about killing birds I really like it because the main character does not want to kill the birds and I like that he is an animal lover like me.