All parent member reviews for You Don't Know Me

Adult Written byallyb2011 January 26, 2011

Its Real

I had to read it for summer reading in my high school. I think it is somewhat beneficial because it makes you realize that people aren't always what they seem to be. I think it would be good for kids to read to just have their eyes opened and to know and understand that the things that happen in that book are real and happen to kids everyday.
Adult Written byOuT_siDe_tHe_bOX April 27, 2010

a good book to read

it was overall good, in my opinion... it had a message to deliver and it has some characters that are life like and be related to an everyday teenage life . it also clearly gives the message that parent-children communication is extremely important ...so why not..
Adult Written byayze April 9, 2008

Read in long ago

I read this book when I was in seventh grade! I never really read anything but, after i started this book i couldn't put it down!! I have been trying to check one out from a local library but, it's always off the shelf. So i am going to go to the next step. I'm going to buy it so, I can read it again!
Adult Written bynothingcool April 9, 2008

read this ASAP

I enjoyed this book! I enjoyed it! This one made me focus out of the normal world and into the mind of the writer!
Adult Written bywoahh nellyyy April 9, 2008

mmm yes.

this book is absolutely amazing when you feel your life is down. this stuff literally happens all the time, and it's hard to believe. it's extremely compelling for any age, although alittle inappropriate for kids under 12. i've read this book about 8 times, and it never gets old. :)
Parent of a 13 year old Written byerfon naruto March 23, 2010

the best book!

this book is the best book i every read.!
Adult Written byte_quiero_mas April 9, 2008

you just want to give the kid a hug!

that poor boy just broke my heart. he feels so desparetely alone in his world, and with the abusive parental figure in the house, he is just beat physically and almost mentally. but you have to give the kid respect for fighting back in his mind and is determined to not let that man break him!