All parent member reviews for Active Life Explorer

Adult Written bymasoccer December 25, 2010
Kids are truly active and having fun! A great combination.
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written byGroovy Girl January 18, 2011
My 5 year old son and I have been playing this game everyday since I picked 4 days ago. It is really fun, and the best part of all....is a good work out! If you want to keep your kids (and yourself) moving while playing something fun...then this is your game. Be prepared with a glass of water near by, and to take a shower after the game. My son and I certainly worked up a sweat! The Adventure hunt part of the game is great for multi players. There were some tasks that we had a hard time doing as a team, so after we tried a couple of times...if we couldn't do them with two players, then we just opted to play that task with one play (sometime it was my 5 year old instead of me as he has faster feet :)). Once that task was completed, then we went back to playing together. I found this extremely helpful. My son also likes playing the Free Play mode on his own. He can play the mini-games he likes over and over, and also at different skill levels. Keeps him challanged, and interested...and IN SHAPE! Great game. Thanks for the recommendation. I only purchased it based on the reviews it received.