All parent member reviews for AdventureQuest

Parent of a 6 year old Written byTNGTestParent April 1, 2014

Pretty good

Over all not a bad game.
Parent Written byt_tag February 5, 2012

USE WITH CAUTION

We have a 7 yr old boy who started to play the game at his fathers house in a different state over the summer break. I watched the him play the game and started to see him becoming more and more angry. We limited his computer time to 30 min a day and that did not help. He was not allowed to play the game any more. Over the Christmas break father let the boy set for hours in front of the game and it has been a month since we got him home and his anger is explosive where as before he left for the Christmas visit he was the most loving kind boy you would ever meet. When taking to him he says he is mad at me and his step dad for not letting him play this game. I challenge you other parents to take a active roll in managing your children's time on this game and watch the results.
Adult Written byTrojianmaru July 14, 2009

I've played this game for years and the best thing about it is you will never finish it. It is constently updated with new content, new quests, new stories. In the past, before I joined, there was a big story with some fire war, quite recently there was another big story line with a war against "the devourer" (Which would take too much time to get into) the characters are easy to relate to and get attached to. It's easy to get into and not much skill needed till much later on. You can play forever as a free player but when you upgrade your account with a 1 time payment, that compared to subscription fees of games like World of Warcraft is barely noticable, the game truly opens up. As I said, you don't need much skill to play it so any age can play, but it's so much fun that it dosen't have a age limit. I'm 20 and I still play, and when I was in college, it was the faveourite game of my IT class (between the ages of 16-18). And if you get boted of AdventureQuest, it has many other games set in the same world you could fall for, like Dragonfable, a prequel to AdventureQuest, or Mechquest, a kind of prequel or sequel to adventurequest. (all 3 with different gameplay styles but still turn based) and quite recently, AQWorlds, a kind of MMORPG, or Warpforce, set at the same time as Adventurequest, just in space. This is a great game for kids of any age, and adults too.