Kid reviews for America's Next Top Model

Cattiness abounds in reality show sim.

Teen, 16 years old Written byhollywoodstgal June 23, 2010
This game is lots of fun, educational, easy to play, and has positive messages. Some parents might be concerned by some language, though no profanity is used. Some of the models are bratty divas, so they may not be a good role model for your child, but you can talk to your child about bad behavior if you're worried, because this really is a fun game. Girls who are interested in modeling, photography, or the fashion business should definitely try out this game.

Kid, 12 years old January 28, 2012

Teen, 16 years old Written bymonica1111 June 21, 2010
love it

Teen, 15 years old Written byfashionmodelgurl October 28, 2011

True and Positive Review

I bought this game almost a week ago and have had such a positive experience with it. It is my favorite Wii game. Note that I am 15 almost 16 and am very into fashion. I would say that 12 and up should all be fine with this game. I have been so into this game for the past week and will continue to be for who know's how long. I have played it every day for almost a week now using almost all of my spare time. If you or anyone you know has any interest in fashion or modeling they need to get this game! Plus, it's under $20 at Wallmart. This game is the perfect thing for someone who would like a career in fashion, modeling, or makeup and hair styling. The game has a good story line and is fairly appropriate. The only things that could be considered inappropriate for younger children is your boyfriend saying "Out of all the models you have the most balls." (those are the exact words he says.) Also, sometimes you can ask the other models what they are going to do for the day and sometimes they say they are going to pick their nose. That's not inappropriate, just gross. That's all the language that I would say is possibly considered bad. As for violence, you do get into some catfights, but there is not blood and not really that much violence. Sort of just pushing and barely even shaking the other girl and maybe knocking her down. That's it. As for sex, you do have a boyfriend, but there is nothing inappropriate there. You basically just say that you miss and love each other. Nothing wrong there! They promote eating and staying fit in this game. If you don't eat anything you can't run and everything takes twice as long. I think that they promote good behavior from your model as well. The other models can get a little feisty though! Anyway, it's a really fun game and I would definitely recommend this to any girls who love fashion. Hope this helps!

Teen, 14 years old Written byveroNika mariah October 19, 2010