Parent reviews for Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Poster Image

Charming and Harmless, Who Doesn't Love Animal Crossing

The is the most innocent and harmless video game you can buy for a kid besides like a Dora one or something. Everyone loves animal crossing, it entertains anyone from age 5 to adults. Basically as long as you are old enough to figure out controls and how the fictional economy works you can play it. It is a bit slow to start off but so fun and relaxing to play. Unlike apps, you can buy this once and thdn never have to hear your kid whining for a virtual item worth 99 cents. It's a one and done. It's worth it just pay the thirty dollars.There are a few grumpy characters and one cat acts like royalty but all the animals are generally so positive and friendly Pretty! This game can teach hard work ethics to kids, you literally have to pay off a home loan instead of poof her is your virtual mansion like most games. Isabelle is a good role model. Talk abput a working girl, more then just 9 to 5 like the song. Every villager has gone to bed but there's Isabelle, still awake and working, avaliableto help you. She kinda the epitome of what a single working mom must do. Pretty aesthetic too I love the purple water in evenings. It's so cute and charming, nothing at all is wrong with this game and it's for all ages. Just don't use the 3d feature on the 3ds. You'll puke or get a headache.

Surprisingly educational and fun

The first one I played in the series

This was the first time I played any Animal Crossing games. I must say that I played it for hours until I had the museum 100% completed and everything fixed the way I liked it. The only bad thing is the game "punishes" the player for inactivity in the form of weeds, unhappy villagers, and rotting fruit trees. You really have to have ALOT of free time everyday and it's the perfect title if you don't plan on picking up any other games. I looked into other titles like Wild World and I will say that this one is far better for new players than other titles.

One of the best games for kids!

This game is beautiful. The graphics are unique and smooth, and it's a great game. It's unique because this game contains no death or violence. Some dream towns have gore, but you can block some dream towns so you'll never see them again. You can make your town.. Your town! This game is well known for it's music. Every hour, new music plays. Certain rooms have different songs playing as well. I would rate this #1. Similar games include Tomodachi Life, Viva Pinata and My Sims. This game is also fairly educational. You can catch fish and bugs, you can dig up ancient fossils or you can donate art pieces to the museum. After donated, you can read facts about what you donated. I highly recommend this. Even adults can play it! It's also very friendly. Older games had crankier and sassier villagers.

People Forgot the Museum, Which Has Education For Any Animal Caught

To Families, The museum educates your child for every animal he/she catches. Catch a bug or a fish and read the plaque on the museum. Very informative! It's really a mini museum! Other than that, this teaches your child a little bit about money, such as: Mortgage Working for money Budgeting Children learn about taking care of citizens and a bit about responsibility, such as: If you say you will meet your villager at your house by 11:00 AM, you need to remember and keep your word by being at your house by 11:00 AM There is no "reset" in life, if you reset you will be scolded by Resetti. To keep or not to keep him is a choice. Opening someone's package is wrong, Hitting your villagers with nets and pushing them is wrong They also learn to take care of their environment such as: Planting trees Watering flowers Flower breeding Pulling weeds. To understand about Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Check the official trailer for yourself. https://youtu.be/z09iRo44Mcs Try playing it yourself. Every animal on this game is NPC (Non Playable Character). This is also a child friendly game since you have parental control. You can control people from other places who go in your child's town. If you don't want them to interact with other players besides friends you know, you can block their internet access. There are Parental Controls on the 3DS (under settings). If you don't want the 3D, you can get the 2DS. Like any other game, this can be addictive, I agree if it's not good for your child, you can do as you please. You can make rules like limit playtime (only 1-2 hours), only for vacation or weekends, or stop altogether (that option might be quite harsh). (The one star ratings have very false information. They are made-up stories. ) Let's be smart.

Woo go animal crossing!

Such a good game! never gets old and it does block bad words dont worry my only concern is that some male charecters flirt with females and your player if you are female. Ex. I see a bird charecter thinking and I walk up to him and he says " A little advice kaela, If you send flowers to a girl remember who it is!" ex. Marshal (moved out of my town recently) " You look nice kaela, just like you always do." boy charecters will only say stuff with that when you talk to them a lot Marshal was my best male friend in my town at the time. Its a nice game and you can make friends its very addicting and I got sad when my friends left ( Peaches, Marshal, Walker,and Cherry.)

This website has no clue what they are talking about..

Animal crossing is a series that is based on a virtual life in the town you move into, you do what you want and gain bells to buy furniture and customize your wardrobe. you can also connect with anyone who has your friend code. This game is not based on making friendships. Characters vary on how nice they are to you. This is a game for casual gamers who just want to relax. a 8 year old can't pick this up and know what to do. it takes understanding on how to breed plants and how the layout of your town will come into play. This website makes this game sound like its for a 2 year old.

Good game

I like this game for kids my kids like the 4 kids ting it is asmome it is a good game get it for your kids!