Kid reviews for Apex Legends

Epic battle royale game is more realistic than Fortnite.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAgeRatingsAreRa... February 7, 2019

Let your kids play this .

If you are a parent and think that your 10 year old child can’t handle this game you are wrong. I’ve played this for two days now and I feel like the European PEGI rating (16+) is wrong. The ESRB (American) rating isn’t too bad. (T For Teen (13+)) The game is fantastic and has nice graphics. It’s a bit violent but not more or less violent than Fortnite. You can see a bit blood but it’s barerly visible.) The game is in my opinion a mix between Titanfall, Overwatch and Fortnite. I’ve enjoyed this game and I think that your 10 year old kid should be able to do that too.
Teen, 13 years old Written by123abcqwe February 7, 2019

Not to bad but not for below 10

Apex Legends is a very fun shooter battle royale. The game doesn't hava any gore, only red clouds when you shoot somebody, and the guns don't look all to real. If you think that all slight bits of blood is bad then this game is not for you. Overall, this game is not very bad.

Teen, 13 years old Written byYourHostEnder February 9, 2019

Would be good for 10 year olds, BUT

Apex Legends Would be good for kids 10 and up, however the voice chat feature COULD make the game very explicit for them. If they only play with their friends it would be just fine, but otherwise you run the risk of a very toxic person.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2019

It’s great

I think that it’s fine for other kids since it reminds me of a mix of fortnite with overwatch except that it looks different

Teen, 14 years old Written byoriongray February 9, 2019

Best bottle Royale game I've ever played

Well this game does have a little bit of blood is not overly graphic at all I would be comfortable with the most kids playing this game the only other thing is the voice chat your younger kids might want to avoid this game if they are very sensitive to online toxicity however if you can get past all of that this is a great game and I've never really liked for Fortnite and this is a great battle royale to replace that game

Teen, 14 years old Written byDortmund Dave February 9, 2019

Very Enjoyable, but not for Younger Kids

Apex Legends is one of the most fun games I've played, but it is relatively violent, so I wouldn't recommend it for any kid 10 years old or younger. It is a first person shooter battle royale, and has gained millions of players over the first few days after release. It's rated Teen for violence and blood. I haven't actually seen much blood in this game, and the violence is not very different than that of other shooters. However, it is a game by EA, who is known for having many intriguing purchases available for players.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGuccisupreme February 19, 2019

Amazing! Way better than Fortnite.

This game is very fun. It has a little bit of blood but it is not anything like Call Of Duty or Mortal Kombat. It is extremely fun and kids will have a ton of fun playing it. It is less frustrating than Fortnite. As for the online chatting, people use WAY less swear words than Fortnite. And you can just turn off the online chat in the settings. Therefore, it is not anything like fortnite and it should not be treated like it is by CSM. They say that it should be 14+! That is crazy! Do NOT listen to CSM and trust your gut. Thanks and I hope this helps your decision.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFb-frantic._. February 9, 2019

Parents need to know

Parents need to understand that this game is good and not as bad as you think. I think it’s good for 12-13 up, it’s basically the next step to fortnite and when you kill someone there is a tiny bit of blood and you work as a team and help each other. Like fortnite the game is free on ps4, xbox one and pc but you have to purchase skins ect and the lowest bundle you can buy is $12 AU but other then that 12-13 up is good for me

Teen, 13 years old Written byC.J. Killham February 10, 2019

For people familiar with battle royale or new

No sex swearing or blood easy to play and very enjoyable to play with friends and by yourself

Teen, 17 years old Written bykip920 February 17, 2019

Great!

Perfect for anyone 9+.

Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2019

commonsensemedia forgot to include finishers

Common sense forgot to include that if a character is knocked on the opposite team you can perform a finisher on them and you can even unlock different finishers for different characters
Kid, 10 years old February 10, 2019

Amazing!

Great for any ages

Teen, 17 years old Written byrobroiscool February 9, 2019

Good Free Game

This game is a multiplayer battle royale game. It is fun and is growing in popularity.

Teen, 13 years old Written byannadatt February 21, 2019
Teen, 13 years old Written bysupersniper2006 February 12, 2019

coooool!

it's really good I prefer fortnite but R.I.P fortnite. it does involve a tiiiiiiiny bit of realism and is online but so is fortnite. P.S yeet P.P.S Ali-a is my grandma.

Teen, 13 years old Written byOSullivan2000 February 11, 2019

This is great for people who like battle royal games and first person shooters.

This game is a lot of fun and I think that anyone who plays fortnite can play this game. Your goal in this game is to kill all the other teams in order to win. This game does not contain any blood or gore, and when you kill someone they turn into a box that you can loot.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRyderRacer March 14, 2019

It’s okay

If u let your kid use a mic it’s a automatic 17+ because of swearing but other than that it’s okay not too fun but a little...FORTNITE IS SO MUCH BETTER apex is that type of game to trend and then slowly fade but fortnite is still the game that everyone is playing

Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2019

YOU KNOW...A MEH VERSION OF FORTNITE

It`s kind of a version of Fortnite Battle Royale without the dances or any of the fun things. Hardcore gamers would love this! It`s totally over rated...I mean...a 16+???! Oh please. The only blood or gore is if you get shot, and that is just red dots on your screen. It`s a little bit boring but pretty fun. Fortnite is better though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMewtenx6 March 8, 2019

Nothing to bad

There is nothing that bad in this game there is no blood no cussing it would really only be bad if you don’t want you kids talking to strangers and even then u can turn that off

Teen, 15 years old Written byApersonfromtheUK March 3, 2019

Addicting, Fun, Slightly Violent Game

Apex Legends is easily the best game in a sub-genre that I had no interest in previous. The game is easy to play but difficult to master. Each of the playable characters all have benefits which make the game have some variety which other Battle Royale Games lack. The game contains violence which happens often but with limited bloody detail. There is micro transactions in the game which only serve for cosmetics and as a faster way to earn characters. You can get the characters by playing the game but it will take some time.