All teen and kid member reviews for Assassin's Creed III Liberation

Teen, 14 years old Written byhamilton68 April 3, 2013

We Have Been Liberated!!!

This is a really cool game, but not for younger children. You can use many weapons such as blowguns, pistols, machetes, bullwhips, hidden blades, knifes, etc. there is some language (a**, b*tch, SOB, b*st*rd, d*mn), and a short cut scene where a drunk man tells a woman "Ive got enough manhood for ye and your friends," but it is short and can be skipped. Slaves and drugs are mentioned, but the main concern should be violence. The only bloodless kills in the game are if you shoot someone or if they fall from a high place. Everything else is FULL of blood. Despite its cons, it still makes a fun game for people to play around older audiences.
Teen, 15 years old Written byfifeinator114 March 12, 2013

Great game on Vita for all.

I think this game is great. Its educationial. The only bad thing is the violence, which isn't even that bad, only if you do finishers. There may be at most 1 words one F-word. Their is slavery and drugs and alcohol in this game seeing that there is French and Spainish forces in this game. But the slavery and drugs are depicted as bad. You save slaves for many of you objectives. You may be an assassins but you are good trying to stop the Templars. This game is good length to for the Ps Vita.
Teen, 13 years old Written byReviewer8552 November 11, 2013

Great Game

I think that if you believe that your child is okay for playing Assassins creed 3 then this should be no problem. There is little blood in this game compared to the other Assassins Creed games. In this Assassins Creed you way of making money is your business and to succeed in your business you need to kill your rivals this may cause parents some concern as it is a small dose of Communism happening. Make sure your Child is Mature before letting them play this as they will need knowledge of what Communism is or they will not understand.
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2012

Awsome

Some blood not that much
Kid, 10 years old July 9, 2015

GREAT GAME

this game is very good the only thing to worry about is violence a bit of of blood but not over the top in Australia we rated it M and all the other assassins creed games are rated MA 15+ also Aveline (the main character) is a strong female which is good because not enough games show how badass woman can be (and please note I am a boy) also she is an assassin but she cares for her country and mother.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAhiena7 June 18, 2013

Awesome!!!

It seems to me that common sense media is making this game worse than what it is. There is mildly any really gruesome violence. She only flirts with enemies (But what girl don't do that). And she is an amazing assassin. I love the persona changes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byangryface10 November 22, 2012

Wow really

I wanted this game for my birthday, so I looked into it and I saw was the only thing you need to worry about is violence. It says suggestive themes and I see nothing.