All teen and kid member reviews for Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Teen, 13 years old Written bymadelineshadowrose January 2, 2012

not for girls

I had minor issues with the fact that there's no gender choice I had to play as a boy
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2010
This game is OK.The game has a lot of rules and complicated controls to learn but it just requires practice. The game's constant focus on only playing Bakugan can get tiring so you really like the game or really like Bakugan. Most girls think this game is sexist because when making your avatar, you can only make a boy character, so the game puts female Bakugan fans down. Like I said before, the game has lots of complicated controls and has some intense battle sequences, so its more for kids 8 and up.
Kid, 11 years old January 5, 2011
It's awsome! This game is what made me a bakugan fantic! But in one part, dan charges you for bakugan training. Wich I think is kinda weird. But other than that, AWSOME!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2014

Scary

The creatures in this game can be very scary for younger kids that are under nine there is mild violence and mild rude messages but it is still a good game for kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymadaco May 31, 2011

I think the consumerist complaint is overreacting, but I agree with the clothing part.

I don't understand why this website is so obsessed about consumerism. I do agree however that some of the outfits are a little skimpy. I was surprised when I saw the outfit on a leapster read the book to you and play games thingy. 4 yeah old cousin likes the series, but hasn't been taught the entirety of the rules of the card game yet. also, why isnt there a good rating? it jumps from just fine to really good. thats silly. The bakugan (that is the plural form right?) unrolling on the cards was a really neat idea, although it may make decks a little bit thick. WHOOPS! I thought I was rating the card game, did not realize i was rating the wii game.
Kid, 9 years old January 9, 2010

awesome!

i liked it and i do not know why common sense said it was bad because it is really fun