Kid reviews for Bionicle

Bionicle Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Just buy Bionicle Heroes.

Bionicle Heroes is by far the superior game. With better graphics, a fair set of controls and a challenging set of levels for younger kids, the game of 2006 is still a favourite of mine. If I have children in the future, and they want to get into shooters at some point, I'd experiment with Bionicle Heroes before going to Call of Duty ect. In contrast, this game has poor graphics, poor controls, and I CAN'T WIN THE FIRST LEVEL! And I've won Half Life 2, Bionicle Heroes and Lego Star Wars 2. Therefore, find Bionicle Heroes on Amazon. Not the best, but Bionicle Heroes is better than Bionicle.
i disagree im eleven and i love this game

5-10, The others will be bored

Kids over 10 will be bored out of their minds with the bad graphics, poor story and terrible fighting. No fighting to be scared of or language or drugs. So NOT WORTH BUYING!!!!!!!!!!!

An average game

While I did think the game was fun at first, in about 15 minutes it started getting rather boring. Beating the game is really easy too so it was done in about 5 days (if not less). The game has a lot of commercialism because it is based off of lego toys and is sort of based off of the Bionicle movie. Even the unlockables talk about new Lego toys.