Parent reviews for Black

Explosive action burns out quick -- adults only.

Adult Written bySam M. March 4, 2016

Dated guilty pleasure

The sensory overload is enough to distract your inner 12 year old. Story is short 8 missions but each level is fairly challenging (if artificially so), decently designed and highly combistible. Guns feel and sound fun. Story is is cliched trash. Little replay value except unlocking unlimited ammo weapons. The content here is that of a 10$ dowloadable game today. Lots of quick fun if u find it at non mainstream used game stores.
Some bloody bodies in cutscenes are shown and infrared images of torture shown. Lots of ragdoll and sparks strangely erupt from headshots. I heard about a dozen f words.
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byWalmartJustice April 9, 2008

I'm here to make sense.

Wow.
Really there are some really die-hard people here wanting to take videogames out of the hands of well...
Everyone.
When are Americans finally going to pick one over the other or abolish both.
We just can't seem to figure out which is worse, sex, drugs, or violence.
"OMG I SEE A NIPPLE, ADULTS ONLY! But those guns sure are educational."
"My son is not going to play a game where he is mindlessly rampaging about killing people...Though the sex scenes might teach him/her something he/she should know."
I don't get it...
All in all, this is a good game. The game is one BIG action sequence. Non-stop action. Though replayability is nilch. Heck, the game itself is around 9 hours long if you take your time. There's no way to play with your friends. So...Yeah. This game is definitely not for kids. But there's no way I can see anyone 20 or above appreciating this kind of mindless gameplay. 14-19.