Parent reviews for Borderlands 3

Borderlands 3 Poster Image

Bon jeux amusant mais assez violant et gore

Bordelands 3 et jeux FPS open world amusant avec un violance plutôt rapide mais extrême, même si le côté cartoon à lège un peux le gore le jeux reste quand même extrêmement violant et est en aucun cas un jeux pour les jeune, il y a aussi beaucoup de juron de langage Vraimment grossier bien sur il y a filtre qui non seulement stop la violance mais elle stop aussi le langage, mais la cinématique du début reste quand même extrême et ne peux pas être filtré.

1 person found this helpful.

Bordeland 3 et de toi Gourmande

Bordeland 3 et u'e sorte de open world violant mais à un style cartoon et un filtre Commençons par la gore le jeux reste quand même extrêmement violant et est en aucun cas un jeux pour les jeune, il y a aussi beaucoup de juron de langage Vraimment grossier bien sur il y a filtre qui non seulement stop la violance mais elle stop aussi le langage, mais la cinématique du début reste quand même extrême et ne peux pas être filtré.

Overall great for 12+

There may be violence and swearing in the game but it’s really not gory and you can even turn off swearing, the best part of this game is that it helps my two children connect with each other and they seem to have gotten closer since I bought the game for them.

Extrêment bon mais violant et grossier

Bordeland 3 et u'e sorte de open world violant mais à un style cartoon et un filtre Commençons par la violance le jeux et Vraimment gor et violant malgré son style cartoon le jeux penchent quand meme sur le reliste : les ennemis explosent littéralement laissant des bout de chair et de cerveaux par terre( sans oublier les flac de sang) anisi votre personnage peux demanbree exploser la tête et le haut du corp de votre adversaire ( lorsque vous exploser la tête de l'ennemi les blob oculaire sauteron) vous pouvez également éclater le bras de votre adversaire il sera malgré tout vivant et tenterais de vous tuer beaucoup de sang degoulineras de sa plaie. Maintenant parlon de la langue Beaucoup de juron tel que shi* fuc* bitc* ect son souvent répéter lors des dialogue, certain ennemis vous montrons des doigth d'honneur Bref jeux violant et grossier mais très fin et amusant ahe requis : 16 ans

A lot.. but the filter helps.

Borderlands 3 is a spectacular game I’d recommend to anyone! There are a few gory moments, and the language tends to be a little overwhelming. There is a filter that removes language and gore. Ultimately, if your child has any sort of maturity, they’ll be fine.

Language is a lot but can be turned off

My child (13) wanted this game, so I thought I’d give it a go first. After browsing the settings to find ways to limit the mature themes, there is a language and gore filter. This game is good to go for all ages as long as these filters are applied.

Not for young kids, but there is a filter.

While this game is a blast, it has a lot of adult themes. Characters curse constantly, and gore is continuous throughout the play through. However, there is a gore and language filter in the settings. Hope this helps!

13 or 14 and up

This game is very enjoyable but with gore turned on it has player disemboweling psychos (the person on the front cover) sometimes all that is left of a player is there legs. The swearing isn’t to bad the worst I’ve seen so far is that some stronger characters names are bada** skum. The innuendo are very infrequent only one character really has innuendos and that is moxie. If your religious you may have a problem with the people your trying to get being cults. It is a comedy and don’t get turned off the game just because of the first scene ( a guy uses a human arm as a back scratcher and then gets run over by a car where he is disemboweled on there bumper bar with blood and guts everywhere and arms in different places) this is the only scene I’ve seen that is gory with gore turned off. When characters are shot with gore turned off blood sprays on them.

AWESOME

Borderlands 3 is really good. The violence in it that it’s so fast paced you don’t even care about the explosion of the enemy you just killed because you’re on to the next on. The swearing has only 2 f bombs. There is no nudity or sex, however there is a mission all about winning this man’s affection and he says “My Positive into your Negative” which is a nod to sex but that is the worst thing it also it’s optional.

This is perfectly fine why is it rated m

This game has a button to turn off the blood no way is this m rated also. What do you mean sexual content and language? First of all, for sexual content, the only thing I'm seeing is the character wearing underwear which is actually really funny but for the language, the only thing I'm hearing is $h*t and a$$*ole sometimes characters will say ahh great you f--ked up but the thing is it's actually censors it and for the first time have is seen a game that censors its own content. My 10-year-old son plays and he is totally fine he doesn't like it when he sees blood but unlike doom, there is a censored mode and very little blood.