All teen and kid member reviews for Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!

Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2009

fun mini game game

tons of fun mini games that are fun. try it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

more training in minutes a day will go to hours a day

this game is sooo much fun. My favorite is piano player. I try my best to keep up with the propper tempo. It is super educational.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBob129 April 9, 2008

great for everyone if you understand it

but the brain age tests are truly acuret only if your 20+. But kids can enjoy a few ones like the piano one.
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2011

I'm tired of it

It wasn't that great, the games were confusing and not interesting, but if you like math questions and so on you would like it
Teen, 14 years old Written byIcestorm August 31, 2010

A Nice Choice

Educational and wakes up your brain. Great brain exercise for summer while school isn't there. It also says how your brain can decline by age 20 if it's not used. I have both strenghs and weaknesses in the game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBbbbbbbi June 22, 2010

Ok

I guess this is an ok game. It is very educational. I really don't play too much of this game because it is a little boring. I like checking my brain age, even though it is never accurate.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFawned December 15, 2009

Trains Your Brain

Very easy to play. I loved the challenges that make me think harder and it actually helped improve my critical thinking! I even saw my aunt ( who's a math wiz ) stumble on a problem! This is very worth it and no waste in buying!
Teen, 13 years old Written byali12 August 30, 2009
Game instructions aren't clear. Very Educational
Teen, 13 years old Written bydeath April 9, 2008

Brain Age 2

Brain age 2 is a fun game that teachs you a lot of important stuff. Yes i know it's crazy to say that learning is fun but in this game it really is