Parent reviews for Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 Poster Image

A fun, and EDUCATIONAL WWII game

Brothers in Arms is an exciting WWII game. Though there is a lot of language, it is quite an educational game! First off, players will learn how to work as a team using commands. Trust me, you will need to work together since the game features revolutionary A.I. for the Germans. They are as smart as you and use all of the same commands. Second, since it is based a true story, players will fight in real battles, visit real places, and learn about real people. Overall, be cautious. A fun, and EDUCATIONAL WWII game!

most authentic ww2 shooter

The game is very realistic, even down to the language. It is almost like Saving Private Ryan, only you are a paratrooper that is tasked with upsetting the Germans before the DDay invasion. It has VERY strong language, but is very realistic in squad commands and shooting ability. It requires thinking and strategy, so if you are not good at that, then do not buy it, or you might be miserable playing it, as it takes strategy to win. This is a good game for mature teens and adults, but i would not reccomend it for children or as a family game, since the language is pretty bad.
not rated for age
A great realistic war game.

great.

This is a great WWII first person shooter. one of the best. it's not without it's flaws, but it is a great game. but it doesn't compare to call of duty 1 or 2. (i mean the pc games-not those lousy console rip-offs)

Very bloody

I like this game very much. I learned alot about WW2 before I played this game. It is not perfect. It is insanily difficult, even on Easy & aiming is not very good. Dispite my complaints, it is one of the best WW2 FPS`s on the market.
not rated for age
a good kinda bloody educational game i say any 14 and up kid couldhandle and for all the moms out there it is a great game for any son of yours 14 and up definaly not for kids 12 and under.