All parent member reviews for Bulletstorm

Parent Written byali g August 20, 2011

great game, fun and diffrent from other fps

for all the people who complain about the swearing, children hear much worse launguage at school and when there out with there friends. also in the playground it is used far more frequently than in the game. and for the gore, its not real. parents need to realise that its just a game. i dont believe that if my child played this game he would run around the place trying to blow people's brains out. if you think its going to change there behavour, it wont. what will change there behavour is if you limit them to what they can play when i was a kid i remember not being allowed a game and all my freinds where, that is what makes me angry. the less you restrict your kids the more respect they will have for you.
Adult Written byDemonwor April 6, 2011

Ok game, overall not really worth buying. If your kid wants it, tell him a real gamer said it's just a fad.

Great game, however, could get a better game. This game is clearly for those of an older audience. This game requires quick thinking and fast action. In terms of content. Very innopropriate, skill shots are of a juvenile nature, practically all skill shot are named after sexual innuendos, and the dialog juvenile. This is the kind of game that aims for collage students. As for quality... this game can be much to be desired recommend that you could easily buy a game with more appropriate (or not as inappropriate) content with Gold Standard quality.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byganstaboy30 March 5, 2011

its very bloody and kids should not play it
Adult Written byFiggy66 February 26, 2011

Bad Game Not okay aswell

First off this game is not that great i found it just down right wierd also it is messed up in so amny aspects there is so much mutilation and swearing, also sexual stuff dont let them play it if they are under 15 maybe even under 16
Parent Written byRun boy run. August 15, 2012

Take shadows of the damned, and mix it with duke nukem and you get this, but its actually fun

Parent of a 11 year old Written bysuperdaddy123 April 20, 2011

good for tweens and teens

its a great game for anges 11 and up. blood and language can be muted my kids let me watch them play it. Alot better when blood and language is muted.
Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom March 9, 2011

Bulletstorm is violent and very gory.

"just get your kid the game our any game they want there just game not real life idiots" Immature or WHAT? Bulletstorm is really enjoyable, but its also extremely gory. You Shoot, kick and pull people around the environment. Often impaling them, decapitating them and doing anything you can think of. Its not in a disturbing way, its more of a comedy way. Believe me, I was laughing when I was impaling them and hearing their over the top screams. It wouldn't disturb anyone who has played an M/18 rated game before. Everyone knows, gore is fun. But do watch out for this gore.