Kid reviews for Call of Duty: Vanguard

Call of Duty: Vanguard Poster Image

Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, and Use of Drugs! Don't buy, very disturbing game!

I don't play call of duty, but I know a lot about it! First of all, the game is rated M (mature) for ages 18+! Its rated M for Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, and Use of Drugs! It's a very graphic and foul game! Violence level out of 1 through 10 is a 10 (Players use a variety of guns, explosives, and sharp implements to kill people, dogs, and zombies, resulting in a lot of blood, graphic gore, dismemberment, cries of pain, and even images of people being burned alive with a flame thrower)! Language out of a 1 through 10 is a 10 (The dialog is full of curse words, including "a--hole," "s--t," and "f--k," as well as ones from other countries like "bollocks." The word "negro" is also said by a Nazi, and by a Black soldier, while a white solider uses the word "colored." Unmoderated multiplayer could expose gamers to inappropriate content). Sex out of a 10 is an 8.7 (There are cards in the game that have images of women in lingerie and other revealing outfits). Drugs/smoking/drinking out of 10 is a 9.5 out of 10 (There are cards in the game that have images related to smoking marijuana, such as the leaf of a cannabis plant. Some characters are shown smoking cigarettes, others drinking from a flask). Don't buy, it's a very bad and disturbing game!

1 person found this helpful.

16 and up

this game is so bloody and gore and a lot of language so don't let your kids play this game

1 person found this helpful.

Age rating should be 15 or 18+

I’d recommend call of duty to ages 15+ because of the amount of blood, swearing, gore and dismemberment. The amount of organs showed when an enemy is killed is just not for kids under 15.

This is an honest review from a player who has played since age 11.

First off common sense media says 18 plus for all m games. Only one call of duty has ever had suggestive themes and that was in the story mode of a game years ago. You can't turn off blood, however you can turn off gore. Characters swear, but nothing is out of context. If you got shot I'm sure you would have some colorful language. Trust me your kids hear worse in school. Real people say really bad stuff, so make your kids stay out of game chat unless they're at least 14. A lot of people think there are child predators in chat, however this is EXTREMELY rare. As far as drug use there may be in game purchases with weed refrences , but you can't do the drugs. There is some cigarets and beer shown in story , but no hard drugs like cocaine. The only "drug" you can do is an epi pen. If your child is 11 or older and any game makes them a mass shooter, they are already gone. The story mode is fictional and certainly far fetched, but the ideas, clothing, and language is true to the time. I would recomend waiting until Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022 to release if it is your kid's first time.

Not for kids

i think the game is awsome but its as bad as other call of dutys

just buy the 2019 remake of cod modern warfare

this game sucks the only good thing it is used for is leveling up guns for warzone

It’s mid

The game is like most other call of duty games language and gore wise. But if your kid is a fan of call of duty I don’t recommend getting this game they won’t enjoy it. Trust me

Call of Duty Vanguard it is a good game but there are some bugs in the multiplayer and zombies is just flat out boring in my opinion. The game like GTA is that as bad as people say it is. There is cursing(not a lot) in the game and violence but it is a good game 8 years and up should be able to handel it.