Parent reviews for Call of Duty: Warzone

Call of Duty: Warzone Poster Image

BEFORE YOU SAY NO TO YOUR CHILD PLEASE READ THIS

When I first saw this game I instantly said no since it was rated 18+. But after I did some more research I found out you turn off profanity, blood, and gore. My child showed me them turning this filter on in game settings. Overall I think this is just a realistic version of Fortnite. So, if your child is at least 11 I recommend this video game!
6 people found this helpful.

Just because its Call Of Duty Does not mean its not for kids.

Parents always say call of duty is a bad not kid friendly game just because its Call Of Duty but the reality is its just as bad as every other shooter game like PUBG, Apex Legends, or even Halo and when the rating said it has "intense violence" that has only because it was branded as a Call Of Duty game its literally a battle royale same as fortnite.

2 people found this helpful.

Violent! Can't turn off the blood for the PS4 Version!

Okay, so everyone keeps saying you can turn off the blood. That may be true for the PC version, but for the PS4 version you can only lower the setting to get rid of "Gore and Dismemberment." You CANNOT TURN OFF THE BLOOD. And there's plenty of it. Definitely an R-rated equivalent. My son was going to play this, and while there aren't limbs flying off the people because he has the setting down, it's still WAY too violent for me to feel comfortable. Why didn't they make it the same as the PC version?!? My son was really excited and now he's totally bummed out. Would have been really fun for him! SHAME ON ACTIVISION!

1 person found this helpful.

Full of hacks that could easily be constantly reviewed.

Its full of hacks and it's every lobby every game, could easily be fixed with rudimentary and constant reviewing but here we are. A game with hacks and for hacks

Constant bugs

Horrible game play with errors that will make you want your money back after a few days.

1 person found this helpful.

At first glance problematic, but re search to know the upsides!

As you may have noticed it seems very problematic at first glance...My 13 y.o and 10 y.o wanted to get this game to connect with there friends considering it has cross platform play. Now of course I was worried as it is based on fighting and violence, and in the city of San Francisco we hear about enough daily violence so I was skeptical of how this would effect my children’s behavior. However the game has great settings which let you turn off cursing, and blood and gore. I was reassured to see these. The game is basically is the exact same as Minecraft Battle or Fornite on paper but only the graphics look a bit different. In the end I had a discussion with my wife and and we decided to let our children play this game under some supervision, if we saw them having a new interest in guns/violence then we would cut back on video games.

Really disappointing

Audio in game is so bad, having a casual experience is impossible due to the amount tryhards, camping is at its worst, and the game is so slow paced That it makes me want to go to sleep. I’m not one to get mad over video games but this COD really pushes me over the edge. I guess the game is free and I shouldn’t be complaining but for a company that makes millions of dollar each year, this game is very disappointing.

It doesn’t make senses

Its not fun at all

it is cool that you can get resurrected after a fight in the gulag but that should happen frequently. It comes all down to the player that picked up the gun first and with no orientation whatsoever that is pretty hard if you are not experienced with the map i did put that to test and died every about 5 times without even landing so i would not recommended to anybody that is looking for a fun battelroyal.