Kid reviews for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Poster Image

Favorite Game on Switch.

I love this game. It's my favorite game on Switch and I will always have great memories with it. There are 3 Books or Parts to play. In the first one your Captain Toad and in the second you're Toadette. In the final one they take turns. The story this time is in the Tutorial Level, Captain Toad and Toadette find a Star. They try to grab it but Toadette and the Star gets carried away by Wingo the Bird. After the first book it's the same story except they switch places. In the final book, Captain Toad tracks down Wingo again while Toadette tries to escape. Overall, great game. Recommend for any Mario, Puzzle, or Nintendo fan. (I probably like this game so much because Toad is my favorite Mario character.)

This is a Cute Game!

This game is adorable! Now, I was a little disappointed with the easiness of the puzzles, but for little children this is the perfect choice. I LOVE TOADS ever since I played Paper Mario: The Origami King, so I enjoyed it.

Must have for fans of the puzzle genre playing on the switch.

While this game isn't as good as games like Super Mario Odyssey and Breath Of the Wild, It's a fun, good extra game. There isn't a reason to buy this if you played it on the Wii U except for the extra Mario Odyssey levels, but if you haven't then get it. It's a cute, fun game that stars Toad, who is a jerk. In all seriousness, this game will make a fine addition to your collection, and is very fun.

Nice and adorable puzzle game suitable for kids age 5+. Some brain racking challenges that really help children's 'thinking outside the box' skills. Great first in the series video game. I recommend it to any Mario loving, Wii U owner.