Kid reviews for Carnival Games

Collection of all-ages, midway-themed mini-games.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMusiclovergig July 21, 2020

Great game

There are a lot of games in the Carnival Games series but this one is probably my favorite.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBupNyeTheScienceGuy October 19, 2019

Shovelware

Title says all
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 18, 2012

Love it!

Best video game EVER! I'm a proud owner of a Wii and a NintendoDS.I play this game o my Wii.It is so much fun! CARNIVAL GAMES RULES!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 September 4, 2011

Ok, but not for really young kids

I finally got a Nintendo Wii recently and this was the first game is played for it. It's ok, but some little kids might have trouble playing some of the games. Good for kids 7+ Violence: A couple of shooting games, but no blood or gore.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 22, 2010

Meh party game

This game I thought would be better, but it feels like a watered down version of Mario Party. Very disapointing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymr crime April 27, 2009

This a fun game to play in a group!

Ths is a great game and it is so fun to play in a group! the games are really cool! there isn't anything bad unless you think darts and target shooting is bad. some games are more challenging and it will take kids a little longer to get the hang of but some are short and simple! Great family game! 6+
Teen, 17 years old Written bydjmxc April 9, 2008

Safety zone

This game is really just your average collection of carnival games, as the name suggests. I really don't see any issues after playing...