Kid reviews for Carnival Games

Carnival Games Poster Image

Great game

There are a lot of games in the Carnival Games series but this one is probably my favorite.

Shovelware

Title says all

Love it!

Best video game EVER! I'm a proud owner of a Wii and a NintendoDS.I play this game o my Wii.It is so much fun! CARNIVAL GAMES RULES!

Ok, but not for really young kids

I finally got a Nintendo Wii recently and this was the first game is played for it. It's ok, but some little kids might have trouble playing some of the games. Good for kids 7+ Violence: A couple of shooting games, but no blood or gore.

Meh party game

This game I thought would be better, but it feels like a watered down version of Mario Party. Very disapointing.

cry

lololo
not rated for age

This a fun game to play in a group!

Ths is a great game and it is so fun to play in a group! the games are really cool! there isn't anything bad unless you think darts and target shooting is bad. some games are more challenging and it will take kids a little longer to get the hang of but some are short and simple! Great family game! 6+

Safety zone

This game is really just your average collection of carnival games, as the name suggests. I really don't see any issues after playing...