Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 7 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great game!

I think the 18+ rating is a bit extreme, the game is very violent with lots of blood and the player tearing apart humans and throwing them around, along with shouting and screaming, but it is all in a pixelated style. The game is also not very scary because you ARE the biological horror.

Not bad at all

The entire game is pixelated. Yes, there is blood, but it's not that violent. I don't know why blood makes a game M rated when kids now play games where you shoot people. Now for the rating: It's fun at first but gets kind of boring. Cool concept, though.

Amazing game but...

So the game itself is pretty awesome, but there is a high blood warning. It's in 8bit graphics which is nice but this game really isn't for younger kids. I'm 13 and just started playing it, so if you can handle the game then I do recommend it. Lots of violence in the game and screaming, but nothing too bad.

1 person found this helpful.

Just amazing, the 8-bit-ish gore is just so good.

So ngl, but its just sooooo amazing. This isnt like your average horror game. Its like Alien Vs Predator but better and its 8-bits. The graphics are so smooth and its very easy to learn the controls. You just gotta play it. I just love the gore and horror. 100 stars out of .0001. Theres just gore, monsters(you), and horror.

1 person found this helpful.

Teaches the values of eating the rich

A great game to play... As long as the kids are not around.

I have played the game and I absolutely loved the concept. Its game mechanics were spectacular and honestly I liked the puzzles. However I recommend not playing this in front of children as this game is extremely violent. There has been no dialogue as far as I know (mainly screams of pain and shrieks of fear). But there is a lot of brutality.